seems - bug.
you can write to the service desk
:)

lool

This is more explanation from MQ -

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

The "Service Desk" section disappeared

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.08.15 13:56

That's just because of the number of people who suddenly felt that these are employees of our company should spend their time on questions about everything , we closed the public servicedesk. Servicedesk has turned into a complete madness on a world scale. Do not forget that we serve the whole world, not just the Russian-speaking part.

On this site a huge amount of information available for search. We have done our work, and in 7 languages. Now it's up to everyone to spend their time looking for answers on their questions.

Technical issues should be addressed at a public forum, so that each decision has a leverage effect. Working with technical questions with a 1: 1 leverage in a closed service desk is economically unprofitable for any company that has a scale effect (100-1000 customers is not scale).

Now we radically change the maintenance processes on the site and automate everything that is possible.

Unfortunately, for a while some of the old processes, previously provided manually, were stalled.

What we automate and rework:

1. Registration of sellers
  2. Publication of products, including updates. Automatic updates are already allowed.
  3. Publications in the Code
  4. Arbitration in freelancing
  5. We improve the processes on the whole front and make them more understandable

Critics:

• in order to understand reality, one must be able to stand on the position of each side (2-3 sides at least), rather than cementing oneself on one's personal position
  • modes "I should," "someone else must do something there," "this should work like this" is usually mistaken if you look at the reality from the top
  • It is always necessary to take into account the economics of processes and economies of scale
  • the distribution of goods free of charge can not last forever. In the IT sphere a free-of-charge feast was created, which led to a mistake of perception of the whole generation "in the sphere of XXX everything should be free"
  • listen to explanations - they are correct and reasonable
  • We have statistics on our hands and a lot of experience - we know what we are doing
  • we are doing fine, thank you 

Sergey Golubev:
This is more explanation from MQ -

Critics are not clear

Nsimba Kanamua:
Critics are not clear

This is "machine translation" of the post in rus part of the forum (from Russian into English).

The "critics" means the following: there were several threads in rus part of the forum (there are two threads only for now) related to this subject. So, "critics" is the reply of MQ.

"What we automate and rework" is the main part of the message.

Sergey Golubev:

This is "machine translation" of the post in rus part of the forum (from Russian into English).

The "critics" means the following: there were several threads in rus part of the forum (there are two threads only for now) related to this subject. So, "critics" is the reply of MQ.

"What we automate and rework" is the main part of the message.

Thank you Sergey but when everything will be back to normal??? I meant when we will be able to publish EA again???

Nsimba Kanamua:
Thank you Sergey but when everything will be back to normal??? I meant when we will be able to publish EA again???

Everything will be automated.
For example, the sellers can upgrade their products in the Market without moderation. I am not sure but I think - same with description of the products and with images (without moderators/admins).

So, everything will work in automated way with automatic validation without any moderation, and more and more.

What was already done (or it will be done soon)? :

What we automate and rework:

1. Registration of sellers
  2. Publication of products, including updates. Automatic updates are already allowed.
  3. Publications in the Code
  4. Arbitration in freelancing

I do not have any more information about it sorry.
I think - we should wait ... because something is already working (you can try), or will work soon.

-----------------

As the service desk is working with financial issues only (they are not "fixing" the banning anymore)
so I can ban anyone and no one care about
:) (joking)

Sergey Golubev:
As the service desk is working with financial issues only (they are not "fixing" the banning anymore)
so I can ban anyone and no one care about
:) (joking)

But what about errors and suggestions of mt5, mql5?

Is this freezed because all the problems already solved?

Carl Schreiber:

Is this freezed or are all problems already solved?

I do not have information enough ...
But as I understand - we may open separated thread related to some possible issue and provide some proof, and - if it is serious bug/issue so the admins will reply and so on.

As I see - the developers (from MetaQuotes) are directly replying on some threads irrespective off the service desk.

Carl Schreiber:

Is this freezed because all the problems already solved?

You should post errors and suggestions here (and pray). It's freezed because of just the contrary ;-). They want us to solve the problems here.

Reason: