MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]

Hello,

<Deleted> and is available on the MQL5 Market, however the download produces the error: "MQL4 Market: failed download product '' [500]", as you can see in the image below. I tried to make a new update (15.32) hoping that it would solve the problem but there were no changes and the problem continues. I received messages from users saying they have the same problem but I don't know what else I can do.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks for your answers,
Regards,
Rui Silva

Files:
500E.jpg  32 kb

I have similar problem. I've bought the product, but since then the only message I got is: "product is purchased but not downloaded yet".

Please advise.

davithar:

I have similar problem. I've bought the product, but since then the only message I got is: "product is purchased but not downloaded yet".

Please advise.

Some advice -

• Make sure that Internet Explorer the latest build (started from 9 to 11) is installed on this computer (the Market is using IE the latest version).
  • Use the latest build of MT4/MT5.
  • And make sure that you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass,
  • And it is better to installed the products directly from Metatrader anyway.

--------------

Some general information -

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy
How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

I purchased this EA a few weeks ago. I have been using it and updating from the MT4 terminal without any problem, until the last version.

Everytime I try update the EA (from the terminal) I receive this:

MQL4 Market: failed download product 'NNFX Algo Tester' [500]

I have tried delete the mql4.market.en.dat file from community folder and refresh the terminal; it didn´t work.

I have given administrator permission to mt4 terminal and after that, mt4 is trying to intall again the EA, but this time I have received "X installation is failed " in red writing.

I read in the forum that it could be a server problem, so It seems clear that it might be a MQL5 hosting service problem. 

I would really appretiate if an IT engineer from MQL5 could have a look at this.

Thanks

Sergey Golubev:

Some advice -

• Make sure that Internet Explorer the latest build (started from 9 to 11) is installed on this computer (the Market is using IE the latest version).
  • Use the latest build of MT4/MT5.
  • And make sure that you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login/pass,
  • And it is better to installed the products directly from Metatrader anyway.

--------------

Some general information -

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

I am experiencing the same issue trying to download "NNFX Algo Tester".  Thank for you the advice but none of the listed advice is the problem.

• I am not using IE.  I am downloading directly from within MT.
  • I am using the latest build of MT4 that is available through my brokers (IG and Oanda).  Both are having the same issue downloading the EA.
  • The community tab is filled in and is worked fine.  I was able to download NNFX Algo Tester v15.25 without issues from within the Market tab of MT4.  Also, I am able to install other EAs without issues.   The problem started when the EA was upgraded to v15.32.
  • I am installing directly from Metatrader.

mbake555:

I am experiencing the same issue trying to download "NNFX Algo Tester".  Thank for you the advice but none of the listed advice is the problem.

• I am not using IE.  I am downloading directly from within MT.
  • I am using the latest build of MT4 that is available through my brokers (IG and Oanda).  Both are having the same issue downloading the EA.
  • The community tab is filled in and is worked fine.  I was able to download NNFX Algo Tester v15.25 without issues from within the Market tab of MT4.  Also, I am able to install other EAs without issues.   The problem started when the EA was upgraded to v15.32.
  • I am installing directly from Metatrader.

You do not need to use IE. The Market is using IE.
So, you need to have IE installed on your computer, and this IE should be the latest version (I am having version 11 on Windows 10 and version 9 on Windows 8.1).

----------------

And please - read the Market Rules

VIII. Dispute Resolution

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sergey Golubev:

You do not need to use IE. The Market is using IE.
So, you need to have IE installed on your computer, and this IE should be the latest version (I am having version 11 on Windows 10 and version 9 on Windows 8.1).

----------------

And please - read the Market Rules

VIII. Dispute Resolution

In case disputes arise that cannot be resolved directly between the Buyer and the Seller, either party may apply to the administration of the mql5.com through Service Desk in the User profile.

I have the latest version of IE 11 running on Windows 10.

mbake555:

I have the latest version of IE 11 running on Windows 10.

I can not help in this case sorry ...
You all should write to the service desk (as it was started in the rules).

----------------‌

If the issue will be continuing for the next week so I may ask the service desk to look at this situation on Monday (if the seller of this product will ask for that).

Yes, I having the same problem: "MQL4 Market: failed download product [500]"

I made sure to have IE 11 and the latest built of MT4 installed but still no progress, unfortunately. 

Please, let's find a solution asap

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing

I opened a service desk request on Dec. 11 but so far they have not responded.

mbake555:
I opened a service desk request on Dec. 11 but so far they have not responded.
Yes, it is good.
But I think - the seller can also write to the service desk (because he is the person who received the money from his selling).
Reason: