Card payment - page 2

Any way.... forget it since September is coming.... lets wait for the truth.

I apologize for nothing.

Soewono Effendi:

If you feel offended, why ???
There is no intention at all.
All I want is to GET MY EARNED MONEY.

Is it wrong ?

It is not a wrong.
We all care about your money.

But how many times did you care about the other people's money?
If your buyers lose 1 dollar with your indicator from the Market so you will care? Will you refund their deposit? Not?
So, you do not care about others' money, right?

And your aggression ... why we all should read your aggressive posts about your money?
Are you bandit?

-----------------

One more time:
any aggressive post from you = your banning from the forum and services and more.

Soewono Effendi:
Any way.... forget it since September is coming.... lets wait for the truth.

I apologize for nothing.

Public aggression is prohibited on the forum.

One more time:
any aggressive post from you = your banning from the forum/services/more.

---------------

And about the first days of September ...
If we do not see the changes in the first days of September so let me know, and I will ask the service desk (admins) to clarify the situation (but it is too early; we need to wait for at least one week or several days more).

Soewono Effendi:

It is MODERATORS/ADMINS privileges to tell or not to tell members if you have access to FINANCE or NOT.

You don't seem to listen.

We moderators have no special privileges. We are forum users just like you.

We are unpaid moderators of the forum only, we have no knowledge of the inner workings of the Metaquotes company.

We are in the same position as you. I have my earned money tied up. I hope that this issue can be resolved soon.

Hi guys. I am patiently waiting for the the response of service desk for my refund since saturday but unfortunately until now I haven't received any. It says they have 24 hrs to respond but today is already wednesday uk time and nothing..

Just to let everyone know that the problem was already solved. Mql5 responded me and within 24 hrs they refunded me the money in my card. Thanks everyone for the help
Reason: