What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 5

Perhaps paypal will become available soon. When/if it does become available for withdrawal I'm sure there will be a huge river of cash flowing out of Metaquotes accounts. A 'run on the bank' if you will... I only hope Metaquotes can survive the outflow. Big rivers cause big erosion. In this case, an erosion of faith and trust.

The job of regaining trust will have to be started all over. After all, how much of your money will you feel comfortable leaving in Metaquotes hands in the future? What do we really know about any of it? Where is this money being held now in it's account? What country? What bank? Does anybody who reads this forum actually know?

Years ago Metaquotes was unique but today their are many other options in the way of trading platforms. I'm afraid those options may now seem more appealing after this debacle. I have never really needed to use the mql5 market but always have. I can generate my own software keys to limit the use and distribution of my products without MQ but I liked the convenience of the market even though it costs me 20%. Now it seems that the convenience has been far outweighed by this matter of withdrawal.

I only hope they get this resolved soon and Metaquotes is able to impress us beyond our expectations because that is what it is going to take to keep developers and products purchasers here.

I wish you all the best.... PipPip... jimdandy 

James Hodges:

Perhaps paypal will become available soon. When/if it does become available for withdrawal I'm sure there will be a huge river of cash flowing out of Metaquotes accounts. A 'run on the bank' if you will... I only hope Metaquotes can survive the outflow. Big rivers cause big erosion. In this case, an erosion of faith and trust.

The job of regaining trust will have to be started all over. After all, how much of your money will you feel comfortable leaving in Metaquotes hands in the future? What do we really know about any of it? Where is this money being held now in it's account? What country? What bank? Does anybody who reads this forum actually know?

Years ago Metaquotes was unique but today their are many other options in the way of trading platforms. I'm afraid those options may now seem more appealing after this debacle. I have never really needed to use the mql5 market but always have. I can generate my own software keys to limit the use and distribution of my products without MQ but I liked the convenience of the market even though it costs me 20%. Now it seems that the convenience has been far outweighed by this matter of withdrawal.

I only hope they get this resolved soon and Metaquotes is able to impress us beyond our expectations because that is what it is going to take to keep developers and products purchasers here.

Yes sir , I think that’s what they are trying to force us to do now . Abandon them and create our own software circulation system on our own . Will go in your direction too .Nice post 

Tried using USD master card on Cardpay and it still giving errors so I think the cardpay system isn’t processing master cards yet .

After reading the track record of Cardpay at https://www.dfid.org/payment-options/cardpay I don't think I want to attempt to do business with them.

Before this 'restructuring' occured we were limited to 500 dollars a day with our withdrawals at paypal . When paypal is re-opened are we still going to be restricted to 500.00 or will it be 5000.00 as advertised on the withdrawal page. 

Hope is not a plan. Hoping that paypal will be back some day is a fools game. What we need is a date. 'Soon' is not good enuf. On what date will paypal be operational? There is no reason why that should not be knowable if we are nearing the completion of the restructuring. 

What is that date please?

CARDPAY
CARDPAY
  • www.dfid.org
Position in Rating 36 Since 06 August, 2015

James Hodges:

After reading the track record of Cardpay at https://www.dfid.org/payment-options/cardpay I don't think I want to attempt to do business with them.

Before this 'restructuring' occured we were limited to 500 dollars a day with our withdrawals at paypal . When paypal is re-opened are we still going to be restricted to 500.00 or will it be 5000.00 as advertised on the withdrawal page. 

Hope is not a plan. Hoping that paypal will be back some day is a fools game. What we need is a date. 'Soon' is not good enuf. On what date will paypal be operational? There is no reason why that should not be knowable if we are nearing the completion of the restructuring. 

What is that date please?

I think so. I dont know wht is cardpay

James Hodges:

Right and bold thinking.

Hamed Nikseresht:
This is very bad situation,

For me as Iranian developer, the only way to withdraw is Webmoney and  by this new method all Iranian developer will get in trouble,

We are under USA unfair sanctions and we couldn't have any international payment system except Webmoney and we were really happy from Russian support,

All moderator, please attention: this is not to choose payment method for us this is " to be or not to be" for all Iranian developer

This is our career, to get our family expense and I don't know what should I do now!

Hamed Nikseresht:- I can see you made this posting to the MQL5 forum yesterday, so I know you are okay and well. Why are you not replying me on the job you are doing for me on Freelance?

ariot:

Hamed Nikseresht:- I can see you made this posting to the MQL5 forum yesterday, so I know you are okay and well. Why are you not replying me on the job you are doing for me on Freelance?

Sorry please check job page

PayPal was supposed to be back Monday or Tuesday. We're now heading into Thursday and the admin has gone silent. Can we at least get an update?

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

Thanks to the webmasters for updating the payment options but it is really difficult for many users to get paid and have a lot of commissions.

For example, If I sell a product, the website gets a 20% commission.

To withdraw the money, Another 1.5% is deducted.

I'm in a country where I have to pay 10% commission to intermediary companies to use MasterCard or PayPal.

And finally, to change my country's currency and I have to pay 5% more.

Plenty of commissions and difficult steps.

Give users at least more options.

We live in the 21th century.

I agree, again I reiterate my stand in regards to payment system, why not add additional more popular payment system, such as skrill, neteller, PM or Bitcoin,etc. or maybe add a bank deposit/withdrawal option, for a legit company such as MQL5 I guess this is not hard to accomplished.
Reason: