Need help !!

Hi, everyone

The support didnot reply to my message. So I need to post my problem here.

I had followed this signal <Deleted> since June. Recently, This account equity downed to 70-80%.

But He still didnt close their positions.

Last friday around 12:30 (gmt+0), I got signal from provider.  All my positions from signal had been closed. But The provider's account still didnot close them yet. Dont know why my account didnt trigger like the origin account

I asked to my broker. They confirmed that the closing of positions caused by signal provider. The cost of damages estimates no less than 2000 usd.

Yesterday, I opened a ticket for asking support team. Noone answers back. that signal was unavailable just now.

I want the support team explain what happened and how do you take responsibility?

Regard

If the signal lost money it is no ones responsibility for the loss other than the signal provider and your fault. The fact that positions were closed means nothing if you already had the drawdown or do you think that you only lose once the position has been closed?

I am sorry but Metaquotes states

"Subscriber accepts all execution risks when subscribing to a signal. Historical statistics cannot guarantee any profitability in the future."

That means that you accept all responsibility/risks when subscribing to a signal.

Brian Rumbles:
If the signal lost money it is no ones responsibility for the loss other than the signal provider and your fault. The fact that positions were closed means nothing if you already had the drawdown or do you think that you only lose once the position has been closed?signal. 

Of course,I accepted the drawdraw and all agreement. If my positions triggers following the signal.

The point is why I got close-position signal.But the provider's account didnot close their positions.So, The signals I received are fake? , Why did I recieve them?

The reason that cause to the issue, It is signal-provider system. there is no more.

Is it possible that you didn't have enough money in your account such that you got a margin call, and your broker closed out your positions automatically?

I would call the broker and ask again. You may get a different person answering the support calls, which means you may get a different answer. This is true for any support call—whether a broker, your electric company, your cable company, etc.

Anthony Garot:

Is it possible that you didn't have enough money in your account such that you got a margin call, and your broker closed out your positions automatically?

I would call the broker and ask again. You may get a different person answering the support calls, which means you may get a different answer. This is true for any support call—whether a broker, your electric company, your cable company, etc. g

They came from signal.  In metatrader,the comment of all position showed signal’s name. The broker confirmed too

Kittamet Sirinyamas:

They came from signal.  In metatrader,the comment of all position showed signal’s name. The broker confirmed too

Your positions should be closed on two possible ways:

1. signal service related, for example

- you closed them manually by yourself and the positions were opened once again,
- margin call,
- you are using EA or indicator together with subsctiption on your Metatrader,
- you are making the manual trades on same account with signal subscription,
- you are looking for pending orders opened by signal provider, but the pending orders must not be copied to you (so provider should have pending orders, and you - not, and it is the normal situation),
- and more

2. or the broker created some rules (margin call, and more), and those rules are automatically implemented.

There are no any other way why your positions were closed but signal provider's position - not.
At least - I do not know the other ways sorry.

----------------

You should investigate it by yourself because you only see the log files and know all the condition/environment around your Metatrader (with VPS, without VPS, which VPS, which OS, internet ... and more).

Kittamet Sirinyamas:

Hi, everyone

The support didnot reply to my message. So I need to post my problem here.

I had followed this signal <Deleted> since June. Recently, This account had equity-drawdown to 70-80%.

But He still didnt close their positions.

Last friday around 12:30 (gmt+0), I got signal from provider.  All my positions from signal had been closed. But The provider's account still didnot close them yet. Dont know why my account didnt trigger like the origin account

I asked to my broker. They confirmed that the closing of positions caused by signal provider. The cost of damages estimates no less than 2000 usd.

Yesterday, I opened a ticket for asking support team. Noone answers back. that signal was unavailable just now.

I want the support team explain what happened and how do you take responsibility?

Regard

Your open positions may have closed due to margin call/stop even though the comment has the signal name on (it has because they were opened by the signal).

Regardless of the reason these trades have been closed, as long as you were properly synchronized they should have been opened again upon re-synchronization with the signal that had these positions still open.

Hi, everyone

There are only 5 ways possibly.

1.Magincall/Stopout 

It is impossible that the position would be forced sell by this.because

- My account had enough money and The drawdown just have only 15-20%.

-At that time, I had other positions I traded myself besides the positions come from signal. But All closed positions were signal's.

2.EA 

while the position had been closed. I didnot run any EA.

3.TP/SL 

It's imposible. There is no any TP/SL in logs.

4.Manual trading

The damage doesnot from closing only. After the positions were closed. There were a lot of open and closed positions suddenly. everything happened quickly. no more than 30 sec. around 60-70 positions. It is impossible by closing from manual trading.

5.Signal / Copytrade

Everything points to here. I have tried to find another reason. But the position's comment came from signal provider.

I am willing to reveal my logs or anything you need to know. But the logs has my account number.Is there risk? if I post here.

Thank you

Sergey Golubev:

Your positions should be closed on two possible ways:

1. signal service related, for example

- you closed them manually by yourself and the positions were opened once again,
- margin call,
- you are using EA or indicator together with subsctiption on your Metatrader,
- you are making the manual trades on same account with signal subscription,
- you are looking for pending orders opened by signal provider, but the pending orders must not be copied to you (so provider should have pending orders, and you - not, and it is the normal situation),
- and more

2. or the broker created some rules (margin call, and more), and those rules are automatically implemented.

There are no any other way why your positions were closed but signal provider's position - not.
At least - I do not know the other ways sorry.

----------------

You should investigate it by yourself because you only see the log files and know all the condition/environment around your Metatrader (with VPS, without VPS, which VPS, which OS, internet ... and more).

As to me so I can only repeat what I wrote above.
And I can say some more: if you are trading manually or by EA on the same account with copy signal so you may have the issue with your copy signal (the signal service told us about it) - and tt may be some more situation related to it.

----------------

Anyway, it may be good (for the future) to get MQL5 VPS (so - at least we will know where this bug came from: the signal service, or something else - the broker which is not always telling the true, or any ... internet for example ...).

Sergey Golubev:

As to me so I can only repeat what I wrote above.
And I can say some more: if you are trading manually or by EA on the same account with copy signal so you may have the issue with your copy signal (the signal service told us about it) - and tt may be some more situation related to it.

----------------

Anyway, it may be good (for the future) to get MQL5 VPS (so - at least we will know where this bug came from: the signal service, or something else - the broker which is not always telling the true, or any ... internet for example ...).

Although my broker told the truth or not,But the logs are always truth. (Or you will say the logs lie?)

Regard
Reason: