FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 28

Summer

stranger:
Who needs your branch, clown, the last mice there are already dead from YOUR sneaks))))

to you ))))))

yes everything works! out of 12 forecasts 1-2 no triggers. here's the confirmation canadian forecasts chronologically.

How's Myth? he used to short him and live off him, he's not here - maybe he's unloading railcars now. ((((( sad.

Speculator:

Summer
Yes... We should rest... Thanks Man)))

Do you think if you transfer money to another account within the DC an hour before the close of trading, at a gap against the position the DC will write off money to cover losses from the other trading account or not? What if I put it into a PAMM account?

-Aleks-:
Do you think if you transfer money to another account within the DC an hour before the close of trading, at a gap against the position the DC will write off money to cover losses from the other trading account or not? And if I transfer it to a PAMM account?
if your account closes a margin call, that's it. the deposit on other accounts is not considered. funds transfer from one account to another within one brokerage company may take different time.

-Aleks-:
Do you think if I transfer money to another account inside the brokerage house an hour before the close of trading, at a gap against the position the brokerage house will write off money to cover the losses from the other trading account or not? And if I transfer it to a PAMM account?
No, it has no right to do that!

new-rena:
If your brokerage company may allow you to receive your invoices within the same time frame, you may use them for accounting purposes.
Ishim:
no, he has no right to do that!

If you look at the law, let's say the RF, they have the right to set off debts from their existing funds...

Has anyone done this? Well, to reduce the risk.

-Aleks-:

If you look at the law, let's say the RF, they have the right to set off debts from their existing funds...

Has anyone done so? Well, to reduce the risk.

What debts? As many as there are in one account. Other accounts are not taken into account.

I've done all kinds of things)

-Aleks-:

Has anyone done this? Well, to reduce the risk.

If you lose more than the funds in your account, it's CA's problem. I have never been charged anything by alp.

new-rena:

what debts? as much as there is in one account, so much is there. the other accounts are not counted.

I've done all sorts of things)

Ishim:
If you lose more than the sum on your account - it's CA's problem. If you lose more than the sum in your account, it's the dealer's problem.
So it's possible to do TC with minimal risk...
Reason: