The performance of the EventChartCustom function

bool  EventChartCustom(
   long    chart_id,            // identifier of the event receiving chart
   ushort  custom_event_id,     // event identifier
   long    lparam,              // parameter of type long
   double  dparam,              // parameter of type double
   string  sparam               // string parameter of the event
   );

has drastically deteriorated too! It takes now up to   several seconds to post an event!

Thanks!

Ilyas:

Thank you for your script

It was very helpfull

I found the reason.
Fixed.
Please wait for soon update

Thanks.
It was updated for build 1212 -

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks.
It was updated for build 1212 -

Thank you so much for your reactivity, on my side all the problems are now gone and everything is working just fine ! :)

Ilyas:

Thank you for your script

It was very helpfull

I found the reason.
Fixed.
Please wait for soon update

Thank you.

Everything works much better on build 1212.

For the last update & current 1212 version in windows 7 the trade terminal panel opens in the 'articles' or 'code base' tab by default instead of the 'trade' tab now when MT4 is started.

Fernando Carreiro:

My 1120 is working just fine (Windows 10 64 bit) with none of the previously mentioned problems, but MT4 is installed in separate folder and not in the “Program Files” nor in the “Users” sub-folder.

Here is a shared DropBox link to multiple MT4 Builds (1090,1121,1126,1127,1145,1170,1210,1212). However, I don’t know if the forum rules will allow it, so it may be deleted soon!

• https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wsm6lcgvf0snkdr/AAB2aByNOr7JLBF1n0FckK0Va

Thank you very much.

After changing to “terminal.exe” of Build1212, MT4 returned to normal reaction speed.

mq1955:
    For the last update & current 1212 version in windows 7 the trade terminal panel opens in the 'articles' or 'code base' tab by default instead of the 'trade' tab now when MT4 is started.

Hello,

same here. Everytime I must switch to trade tab after MT4 starts. Panel opens in 'articles'. (Win 7)

build 1214 -

build 1214

mq1955:
    Eagle_Four:

Hello,

same here. Everytime I must switch to trade tab after MT4 starts. Panel opens in 'articles'. (Win 7)

I have the same.

And the terminal now does not remember the tab when closing.

This is normal, several bugs fixed, several bugs added. :)

My broker just updated MT4 to build 1212, and I'm wondering: does anyone know if CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL will ever be supported?

To rule out any error on my end, here's what I have:

//--- OnInit()
    ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL,true);

//--- OnChartEvent()
    switch (id) {
       case: CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL: {
           //--- DO SOMETHING
           break;
       }
       default: break;
    }

Also, the return value of ChartSetInteger() is 0, and GetLastError() returns the code for "Unknown Chart Property."

Reason: