More than one signal trader per account ?

does MT4 allow more than one signal to be on an account ?  so i could have two on one account as long as the margin limits was not exceeded.

say for example, i have $500 in the account and the first signal trader has 4 trades on at .01 lots. the margin is $9.00 

there should be plenty of room to put on a second signal provider to that account, right ?  

No sorry.
One signal per trading account.

What determines the size of lots on an account from a copy trader ?  that is,  how much could i withdraw from this account and start a second with out changing the lot size that occurs ?  right now the lot sizes are between .01 to .03 ..  and the margins are minimal from what i can tell.  

thank you for the prior response. 

About lot size?
I collected some posts/links related to it - 

----------------

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Thank you for the links above. I read thru them,  created a spread sheet to do the balance and leverage calculations.

then i downloaded the calculator for MT4. But I was unable to find the signal provider i am subscribed to in the list generated on the calculator. 

that cleared up a few questions but i have a basic one.

this is the signal provider. [...]

his account is $2954  with leverage of 1:50  last week his lot sizes were .12-.13 on the eurusd and there were 4-5 trades open at a time.

my account was $500 with leverage of 1:500. last week my lot sizes were all  .01  

from what i could tell all the trades were taken on my account that the signal generated.

on my account it said during the the margin  was around $10 - $15 or so. if i understand this meaning of margin, that is very good money management.

not very much at risk really if i understand that to mean that there was alot of room with the  balance that could have been used in "other" trades had there been any ?

so is there a way to increase that .01 up to, say, .02 or .03 lot with out adding more money to that account.

or is this all automated and unable to be altered ?

Thank you Sergey,  I have seen quite a bit of your responses and work on different topics. You have put alot of time and effort into the work here.

we are very fortunate you are sharing your knowledge. 

Cobra5000:

his account is $2954  with leverage of 1:50  last week his lot sizes were .12-.13 on the eurusd and there were 4-5 trades open at a time.

my account was $500 with leverage of 1:500. last week my lot sizes were all  .01  

from what i could tell all the trades were taken on my account that the signal generated.

on my account it said during the the margin  was around $10 - $15 or so. if i understand this meaning of margin, that is very good money management.

Discussion about the particular signals is prohibited on the forum (for information).

----------------‌

As to lot size ...
I did not see any simple tool/indicator to calculate lot size for subscribers providing the suggestion about what to change to increase/decrease for example. I hope - someone will create any simple free indicator for calculating future possible lot size for subscribers.
So, the only way to calculate/check it is the following: this example (you can place your data and signal provider's data to this example) - this example is from this article:

Let's consider a specific example of using the volumes management system:

1. Provider: balance 15 000 USD, leverage 1:100
  2. Subscriber1: balance 40 000 EUR, leverage 1:200, deposit load percentage 50%
  3. Subscriber2: balance 5 000 EUR, leverage 1:50, deposit load percentage 35%
  4. EURUSD exchange rate = 1.2700

Calculation of Provider's and Subscriber's position volumes ratio:

1. Balances ratio considering specified part of the deposit in percentage terms:
    Subscriber1: (40 000 * 0,5) / 15 000 = 1,3333 (133.33%)
    Subscriber2: (5 000 * 0,35) / 15 000 = 0,1166 (11.66%)
  2. After considering the leverages:
    Subscriber1: the leverage of Subscriber1 (1:200) is greater than Provider's one (1:100), thus correction on leverages is not performed
    Subscriber2: 0,1166 * (50 / 100) = 0,0583 (5.83%)
  3. After considering currency rates of the deposits at the moment of calculation:
    Subscriber1: 1,3333 * 1,2700 = 1,6933 (169.33%)
    Subscriber2: 0,0583 * 1,2700 = 0,0741 (7.41%)
  4. Total percentage value after the rounding (performed using a multistep algorithm):
    Subscriber1: 160% or 1.6 ratio
    Subscriber2: 7% or 0.07 ratio

Thus under the given conditions, Provider's deal with volume of 1 lot will be copied: 

- to Subscriber1 account in amount of 160% -  volume of 1.6 lots

- to Subscriber2 account in amount of 7% -  volume of 0.07 lots

Cobra5000:

Thank you for the links above. I read thru them,  created a spread sheet to do the balance and leverage calculations.

then i downloaded the calculator for MT4. But I was unable to find the signal provider i am subscribed to in the list generated on the calculator. 

that cleared up a few questions but i have a basic one.

this is the signal provider. [...]

not very much at risk really if i understand that to mean that there was alot of room with the  balance that could have been used in "other" trades had there been any ?

so is there a way to increase that .01 up to, say, .02 or .03 lot with out adding more money to that account.

or is this all automated and unable to be altered ?

Thank you Sergey,  I have seen quite a bit of your responses and work on different topics. You have put alot of time and effort into the work here.

we are very fortunate you are sharing your knowledge. 

If you use 95% participation in signal copying, in Signals settings tab, then you should have about 0.02 lot orders in your account, since you have approximately the 1/6th of signal provider's account size.

You can't increase your lot size, unless you put more money in your account in order to increase the copying ratio (visible in MT4/5 or MQL5 VPS journal).

Reason: