Copy signal

Hello
I am a signal provider. One costumer purchased signal and also mql5 vps. When it start, 15 trade was opened in 10 seconds. Also signal not opened any trade. But when I looked to costumer opened signals, it was showing NuD(My ea). Do you know what is the problem?

Oguzhan Atman:
Hello
I am a signal provider. One costumer purchased signal and also mql5 vps. When it start, 15 trade was opened in 10 seconds. Also signal not opened any trade. But when I looked to costumer opened signals, it was showing NuD(My ea). Do you know what is the problem?

Copied the already open/running trades.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thank you sir

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you know how to make copying new opened trades? Not running 

Oguzhan Atman:
Do you know how to make copying new opened trades? Not running 

You can't choose which trades to copy, you can only wait for a moment with no open trades for synchronization with the signal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can't choose which trades to copy, you can only wait for a moment with no open trades for synchronization with the signal.

Ohh okey thanks for help

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hi again. It doesn’t seems copy lot sizes. It’s need to be open 0.01 and 0.03 same time. But it opened all 0.01 lots. It was running trades. Will it change on new trades?

karaca656:
Hi again. It doesn’t seems copy lot sizes. It’s need to be open 0.01 and 0.03 same time. But it opened all 0.01 lots. It was running trades. Will it change on new trades?
Did you calculate it?
You can use this example to calculate lot size for subscriber(s): #5
Besides, if something wrong  -
(for example, if signal provider deposit/withdraw money from the account so the lot size of subscribers will be changed, and more)
- it is written in Metatrader journal (logs) so you can read there about what was happened and why.
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

karaca656:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally to your account's balance, leverage and currency.

Thanks but now ıt opened a lot. Like mine is 0.01 sucrlber 0.02. How to constant this? 

Oguzhan Atman:
Thanks but now ıt opened a lot. Like mine is 0.01 sucrlber 0.02. How to constant this? 

Do you have the same (a bit more actually, since you can only use up to 95% of it) balance, leverage and currecny as the signal provider?

Reason: