best indicator

hi 

i want best indicator,Can anyone help me؟؟؟

what is the best indicator?

Best indicator is they can giving high accuracy signal trading

no repaint, and easy to use

If the person is asking for the best indicator or the best EA so this person does not want to accept his own trading risk by himself.
It means: if someone provides the best indicator/EA, and the person will lose some money with the best indicator/EA so this "someone" may be responsible for it ...

Thus, if the person is asking from you for something which is the best one so this person wants to share his losses with the community.
:)

reza.hey:

hi 

i want best indicator,Can anyone help me؟؟؟

An indicator alone can not be good.

The indicator only as help tool,

no perfect indicator exist

On the off chance that the individual is requesting the best pointer or the best EA so this individual does not have any desire to acknowledge his very own exchanging hazard independent from anyone else.

It implies: on the off chance that somebody gives the best pointer/EA, and the individual will lose some cash with the best marker/EA so this "somebody" might be in charge of it ..

whiteking:

Best indicator is they can giving high accuracy signal trading

no repaint, and easy to use

There is nothing like best indicator, two different person can use same indicator and come out with different result. Why that, because we are different and our pattern of trading is also different.

An indicator just do as 'indicate" where the market tends to move but can never predict the future like a sudden move caused by news. If there would be a perfect indicator around that could plot the exact future to us this business would not exist anymore.

Using more then one indicator gives you a bit more precise indication, the 2:nd indicator validates what the first one indicates and so on....You place your trade confident that it will bring profit....and suddenly woooosh the market reverse by an unexpected news release and heading against your position and boooom your stoploss got hit....well just a scenario :)

Giving you even a bigger edge, study upcoming news before release and what's the expected prediction would be about it....but even this wont give you a 100% perfect position.

What i want to say with all this, perfect dosen't exist by my means.

Reason: