Best free Expert Advisors for MetaTrader 5

I am searching for a Best Forex Expert Advisor And Profitable FX Trading Robot in mql5 codeBase page .. Help me find out a best profitable robot for a small account .. . Waiting for your kind information 

This might be for freelance... https://www.mql5.com/en/job

No kidding, if seen such requests been put out to job section.

Mosleur Rahaman Riad:
I am searching for a Best Forex Expert Advisor And Profitable FX Trading Robot in mql5 codeBase page .. Help me find out a best profitable robot for a small account .. . Waiting for your kind information 

The people who are asking to provide the best for them (best forex broker, best non-losing EA, best indicator) are сunning: they prefer to spread/to share their risks to all the community members. They do not like to accept any personal risk.

For example, if I ask for the best EA, and you provide me with the link to download "the best EA", and I will lose 10 dollars with it (with your recommendation) ...
What to do?
:)
-----------

Anyway, if you are really looking for something good and free (if you are not trolling all of us by openning this thread) - 
there are some threads where the users are uploading something interesting from CodeBase -

Something Interesting

Thanks man...  Appreciate your help .  Actually I understand what you are trying to say..  But I want to discuss something here or I was trying to get some ideas here before posting a job..  Or editing code by my self..  .
Reason: