Download MetaTrader 5

The Best Scalping Indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
chirag77
chirag77  

It is the best scalping indicator with 1 minute time frame according to me. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker. When trendline colour changes from green to gray - give buy order, and when trendline colour changed from red to gray - give sell order. Happy trading.

Paul75
Paul75  

Thanks to share these Scalping Indicator here. It may be helpful for Scalper traders. Why does indicator developer suggest to a particular broker? Is it develop only for that broker?

chirag77
chirag77  

Exness have very low spread on major currency pairs, so it is good for scalping, but this indicator is suitable with other broker also.

maxi1300
maxi1300  
chirag77:
It is the best scalping indicator with 1 minute time frame according to me. It has best winning trade rate with EXNESS broker. When trendline colour changes from green to gray - give buy order, and when trendline colour changed from red to gray - give sell order. Happy trading.

Thanks for posting scalping indicator,look forward to giving it ago.

Rasta
Rasta  

thanks for the indicator ...does it repaint?

neophyte
neophyte  

any body having success with this?

stifflercruz
stifflercruz  
chirag77:

thank's for the indicator

Taufik Taufik
Taufik Taufik  

thanks, its good indicator

lampard2009
lampard2009  

very good effort ,,,,, hope the best for you

harborpilot1
harborpilot1  

thanks for the indicator

karol vesely
karol vesely  

I have a question? And what to trade when trader's face turns gray? Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

To add comments, please log in or register