The best indicator/ method for top and bottoms?

The best indicator/ method for top and bottoms?

Hello

I want to ask what in your opinion is the bes indi/method to find Top and bottoms. I open 15m chart EUR/USD and i see 4 or 5 Tops and bottoms every day. Why this turn points work? Another not?

Yes i think you can say "if it is posiblive i can be milionaire in one day" but i wod like to try fint best method. Please help

I dont think about cath every T&B 100% perfect.

I try Fibo lines, Gann, MTF analizys etc. But nothing enough God.

Please help

Files:
chart_1.gif  17 kb

Try This

One of the guys here posted a stoch indicator that I like. Try it out. I use 14,3,3 and 8,3,3. I only like to take trades when the lines are moving out of the oversold/bought areas. Also, read up on price action. A handy support/resistance indi is good also. I have attached one below.

Edit: For the Double smoothed stoch I use 50 for stoch settings on 4HR TF. The other settings I use for regular stoch.

You can look for swing pattern?

I found Hyperborea

Hey ya'll I've been through the vortex and wormhole and now I'm back

But while away here's what I found to be the best indy's for cherrypicking tops and bottoms,if you dare i mean you really do need the stuff of steel to pull it off (*_*)

All or most of these indy's you must pass through the portal/wormhole/vortex yourself to obtain so don't ask me to post thanks

SweetSpots mq4

TTM scalper sub swings&alerts mq4

MurreyMath_All TF_m mq4

Xlab_ZZ dots

CycleBar mq4

!MT4 Cycle Major tr mq4 (Xard,I told you I was still at it with your modification,mladen also touched this up to always show

Elliot Oscillator-waves 1.02 mq4

P.S I've also found that,overall, because even some of these indy's repaint, they are amongst the best in the world for attempting to pick top and bottoms also mind you,you must know other factors such as candlestick patterns and well known support and resistance to even stand a chance in trying this type of trading which is really similar to counter trend trading which is definitely not for new breeds entering the battle field in other words only try after you've been profitable over a period of time because then when the indicators align they will talk to you to tell you what to do

Files:
ah.gif  31 kb

Maxwell10:

I found Hyperborea

Hey ya'll I've been through the vortex and wormhole and now I'm back

But while away here's what I found to be the best indy's for cherrypicking tops and bottoms,if you dare i mean you really do need the stuff of steel to pull it off (*_*)

All or most of these indy's you must pass through the portal/wormhole/vortex yourself to obtain so don't ask me to post thanks

SweetSpots mq4

TTM scalper sub swings&alerts mq4

MurreyMath_All TF_m mq4

Xlab_ZZ dots

CycleBar mq4

!MT4 Cycle Major tr mq4 (Xard,I told you I was still at it with your modification,mladen also touched this up to always show

Elliot Oscillator-waves 1.02 mq4

P.S I've also found that,overall, because even some of these indy's repaint, they are amongst the best in the world for attempting to pick top and bottoms also mind you,you must know other factors such as candlestick patterns and well known support and resistance to even stand a chance in trying this type of trading which is really similar to counter trend trading which is definitely not for new breeds entering the battle field in other words only try after you've been profitable over a period of time because then when the indicators align they will talk to you to tell you what to do

Thanks for going through that votex and down the wormhole Maxwell . I found these indicators of some use as a guide to light the way as a newbie, got smashed a few times mainly due to impatience and lack of candlestick pattern knowledge but they have helped , nice one .  I wonder if you are still using these indicators or have you moved on to another fractual in the universe ?
Reason: