Download MetaTrader 5

How to install EAa's to MT5

To add comments, please log in or register
deegames999
deegames999 2011.02.03 00:18 

In MT5, I copied EA's, but they do not appear on the navigator menu. I used program files\ metatrader 5 \ MQL5  \ indicator. I also tried expert, but they did not appear there either. I've done this before on MT4, so I know how to do this. Any help, Thank-you.

NFTrader
NFTrader 2011.02.03 12:23  
deegames999:

In MT5, I copied EA's, but they do not appear on the navigator menu. I used program files\ metatrader 5 \ MQL5  \ indicator. I also tried expert, but they did not appear there either. I've done this before on MT4, so I know how to do this. Any help, Thank-you.

Put in in the following directory :-

C:\Users\YouUserName\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\............................\MQL5\Experts 

deegames999
deegames999 2011.02.03 22:29  
Thank-you. I solved it. I kept MT5 in the same directory, program files. The EA was listed on metaquotes language editor page under the navigator there. I left double cliked it, to open it. Then I hit compile. It was now listed on the terminal page under navigator there. Also I noticed you can put the EA under experts or indicator and it got put on the chart with it's relevant menu.
To add comments, please log in or register