metatrader real account balance is still 0 although i deposit money to mql5 account

hi 

i dont know how to pass the desposit money from mql5 to metertreader 5 real account to start trading, please help?

maikel.mshael:

hi 

i dont know how to pass the desposit money from mql5 to metertreader 5 real account to start trading, please help?

MQL5.com is not a broker and the money you've deposited into your MQL5 account are not for trading, but for purchasing products and/or services in this website.

Contact the Service Desk.

hi.. me too i wanted to buy an EA. so i deposit 99 usd. but the balance is still zero

raninrai:
hi.. me too i wanted to buy an EA. so i deposit 99 usd. but the balance is still zero
How many days did you wait?
If you waited several days and your profile was not refreshed so - write to the serfice desk.
If you waited just few hours - wait more.
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
Code profiling - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Profiling means collecting program parameters during its execution. During a profiling, the execution time and the number of calls of individual functions and program code lines are measured. With this tool, the programmer is able to find and optimize the slowest code sections. Profiling can be performed on the normal chart of the trading...

Sergey Golubev:
How many days did you wait?
If you waited several days and your profile was not refreshed so - write to the serfice desk.
If you waited just few hours - wait more.
hi it has been refunded. im sorry. thank you for the fast response...

I am facing the same problem. I have deposited 100USD and still my balance is 0.00

michael michael: i dont know how to pass the desposit money from mql5 to metertreader 5 real account to start trading, please help?
  1. Bottom of every page says “Not a broker.” There are no Metatrader real accounts.

2. Money in your mql5.com account is for purchasing VPS, Freelance, signals…

3. If you want to fund a brokerage account, open one with a broker and send them your money.

Reason: