Hi people!! EAs to trade Stocks!!???

Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies)

thanks!!!!

Sergey Golubev:

What does this message mean, Sergey?

danibarcelona:

What does this message mean, Sergey?

It is standard message.
It means that if no one will post EA here on the thread so you can search in CodeBase to get free EA, or search the Market for free or commercial EA, or you can order it on Freelance (CodeBase, the Market and Freelance are the services of this mql5.com portal for MT4/MT5).

Thanks, 

I have tried already, but I havent found anything that I like. 

Regards

danibarcelona:

Thanks, 

I have tried already, but I havent found anything that I like. 

Regards

What do you mean EA for stocks?

Stock are tradeable instruments like currencies, when comes to Metatrader platform.

Most EAs can trade stock, like they trade currency pairs if they are not coded for specific instruments.

Just attach them to the proper chart and you are ready to trade.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean EA for stocks?

Stock are tradeable instruments like currencies, when comes to Metatrader platform.

Most EAs can trade stock, like they trade currency pairs if they are not coded for specific instruments.

Just attach them to the proper chart and you are ready to trade.

Of course you can use a currency for EA to trade stocks, but I don't know if they will be profitable. They are two different types of assets, and as such, different strategies apply to them. 

That's why I am looking for EAs to trade specifically (and profitably) stocls (SP500, Nasdaq...)

danibarcelona:

Of course you can use a currency for EA to trade stocks, but I don't know if they will be profitable. They are two different types of assets, and as such, different strategies apply to them. 

That's why I am looking for EAs to trade specifically (and profitably) stocls (SP500, Nasdaq...)

So, you mean EA and settings dedicated for profitable stock trading.

You don't ask for much I must say...

Continue your search.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, you mean EA and settings dedicated for profitable stock trading.

You don't ask for much I must say...

Yes, I think my question was clear from the very beginning (of course, profitable): 

"""Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies)"""

danibarcelona:

Yes, I think my question was clear from the very beginning (of course, profitable): 

"""Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies)"""

Any comment would be appreciatted, as I am relatively new to this and it is hard for me to find such EAs. 

Thanks in advance!

danibarcelona:

Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies)

thanks!!!!

Hi,

As an alternative to Forex, you can use currency futures (CME).

You can adapt the Forex trading system for trading in currency futures.

If you use deposits of $ 10 million and above, you can write us a private message.

Reason: