local network farm agent wont work

hi guys im a little new to the optimization section. I know i have to pay for the cloud network agents. 

but if i am correct the local farm is free to use. 

so i added 16 local agents. It says they are ready but they dont perform any tasks. 

how do i let them also perform tasks

thankss

Wessel Damen

There are some limitation to it, and
there are some new limitations.
Thus, read the following small threads - 

----------------‌

MetaTester - Amount of produced work

----------------‌

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Sergey Golubev:

There are some limitation to it, and
there are some new limitations.
Thus, read the following small threads - 

----------------‌

MetaTester - Amount of produced work

----------------‌

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

It is not about new limitations. Cloud Network is not working at all since 1-2 weeks:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305788 

It is very clear there is a problem and no official responses yet beside the multiple messages informing about that situation. 

MQL5 cloud does not work over one week
MQL5 cloud does not work over one week
  • www.mql5.com
MQL 5 cloud service can not work since last week,I charge 200 dollars ,and now i need it to work seriously,what is the problem...

FXreedom:

It is not about new limitations. Cloud Network is not working at all since 1-2 weeks:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305788 

It is very clear there is a problem and no official responses yet beside the multiple messages informing about that situation. 

I provided the link to you (the first one in my post).
It means that this issue is discussed on this part of the forum and in rus part of the forum.
And you will find the reply of MetaQuotes.

So, everybody knows (you came too late sorry).

We are just waiting when it will be fixed.

-------------

As to the limitations ...
I remember one thread when the user told that cloud network does not work.
But after he did the following - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Myql agent manager

Alain Verleyen, 2017.09.18 19:27

Uncheck the "Active last day" on your mql5.com profile "Agents".

so the cloud network started to work for him ...

Sergey Golubev:

I provided the link to you (the first one in my post).
It means that this issue is discussed on this part of the forum and in rus part of the forum.
And you will find the reply of MetaQuotes.

So, everybody knows (you came too late sorry).

We are just waiting when it will be fixed.

-------------

As to the limitations ...
I remember one thread when the user told that cloud network does not work.
But after he did the following - 

so the cloud network started to work for him ...

Yeah, the agents are "disappearing" only because the entire MQL5 agent network is no longer functioning as before, and with no work to do, agents are often inactive for over a week.  Unticking the "Active last day" option simply lets all the agents be seen on the list, but you'll still notice that they haven't had any work for awhile.  I have several agents that haven't had any work since February 22.  Previously, I never had agents that were inactive for over 48 hours.

also need to update Mt5 so we can use GPU power to process as a agent /.

Shalem:

Yeah, the agents are "disappearing" only because the entire MQL5 agent network is no longer functioning as before, and with no work to do, agents are often inactive for over a week.  Unticking the "Active last day" option simply lets all the agents be seen on the list, but you'll still notice that they haven't had any work for awhile.  I have several agents that haven't had any work since February 22.  Previously, I never had agents that were inactive for over 48 hours.

I am in the same place.  I run the Tester Agent on multiple PCs and none have any work.  I'm turning everything off and will see if it works in a few weeks.  It seems MQL is very slow to act and usually provides little to no information.
Reason: