New Services on MQL5.community: Payments and Jobs - page 5

SNC77:
I have a bad  freelance work , how I get my money back??

Hello SNC77,

you shouldn't have accepted the job ... 

That's why MetaQuotes intermediates the job: if something is not working according to what you've specified, then you ask MetaQuotes to arbitrate the job. But this has to be done BEFORE you accept the job ... That's why you have to ask for a prototype: to test it before you accept it !!!

But according to your description, you already have accepted the job, so, now you have to ask the developer to solve or to help you solve any problem with the job.

Regards,
Malacarne

gilly:
How can I add a review on a signal?

Hello gilly,

are you a subscriber of this signal? Otherwise, you cannot post a review.

Regards,
Malacarne

Hello, i need a developer to help me modify my indicator to support mailing service on mt4

mcmanuel20:
Hello, i need a developer to help me modify my indicator to support mailing service on mt4
Hello try to post here

Hi,

my MetaTester 5 Agents are running onto my Pc for several days but even if they are working I don't see yet any agent listed in the Agents section of my Profile ( Agents list is empty ) and no cent in the Payments section.

how long I will have to still wait for a sign of life from these agents?

I am interested in getting an EA coded. You mention a demonstration; does this mean that I would have an opportunity, after coding, to try out the EA on my MT4 demo platform?

Are you set up to accept payments by PayPal? If not, how would I make payment?

I see you mention about Push communications. I don't have a mobile phone; does that mean I would not be able to use your services? Is it not acceptable to communicate by email?

Thanks, John

Hi John, answers to your questions below

I am interested in getting an EA coded.

All you need to do is raise a job in the freelance section

You mention a demonstration;...

As part of the job process, and before you hand over any money, the coder will provide you with a demonstration copy of your EA to make sure it works as you intended.

Are you set up to accept payments by PayPal?

There are quite a few different payment methods, including paypal. You can get all the info from this article 

I see you mention about Push communications.

The push communications just let you know when you have a new message from your coder. You can also set up email alerts if you don't have a mobile. All communication with your coder is done from within the job so there is always a record of what you have discussed with your coder just in case there is any disagreement that needs to be resolved

Hope this helps :)

Cheers

I made an EA with Freelance, the codes did not take me, only executable.

I need the codes, was badly planned and want to fix but the freelancer's lost !! 

I can do? 

ldrmforex:

I made an EA with Freelance, the codes did not take me, only executable.

I need the codes, was badly planned and want to fix but the freelancer's lost !! 

I can do? 

You already accepted the job. I think the only you can do is asking the developer to send the code.

I am not using the jobs system, but in case I would I have a tax-related question. Can someone enlighten me, how the job system handles the VAT between the EU counterparts?

I mean, if you are a developer registered to VAT in EU, and request payment via this system from a buyer in the EU:

- How do I learn in advance that the buyer resides in the EU?

- How does he learn I would request VAT to the bidding price?

- Is the MQ commission deducted from the payment with a proper statement, like the banks have?

Reason: