What are symbol opposites?

So my question is, are there symbol opposites? Meaning if the Eur/Usd goes up is there another symbol going down in relation to each other?

Of course.

Marco vd Heijden:

Of course.

can you tell me what they are?

They represent economies and they are all related.

$ome are called a synthetic set like EURUSD and USDCHF

Is there somewhere I can look these up?

Thomas Finch:
So my question is, are there symbol opposites? Meaning if the Eur/Usd goes up is there another symbol going down in relation to each other?

• If EUR/USD is going up (price is going to the EUR side) so it is "good for EUR" and "bad for USD".
  • If EURUSD is going down (the price is going to the USD side of the chart) so it is "good for USD" and "bad for EUR".

Thomas Finch:

Look at the following -

• #69 - mini-article with video;
  • this small thread - mini-articles, explanation, and one free indicator from CodeBase.

Search - MQL5.community
Search - MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Searching is based on morphology and is insensitive to case. All letters, no matter of their case, will be processed as lowercase. By default, our search engine shows pages, that...

Thomas Finch:

more - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Usefull links/threads/tools

Sergey Golubev, 2012.10.24 07:43

Correlation

The beginning

1. Correlation indicators: very good thread with some systems, explanations and good usefull indicators.
  2. Chart Transposition Indicator: original thread.
  3. FINEXX Correlation System and EA - the thread 
  4. Currency corelation - the thread.
  5. trend corelation - discussion thread.
  6. Correlation Index - small thread with indicator
  7. complimentary pairs thread 
  8. Cross-Currency Strength: good thread with indicators.
  9. Pearson correlation thread 
  10.  Correlations revisited ... - the thread with interpretations and detailed explanation of 3 prevailing correlations methods with all the particularities and images: Pearson (linear) correlation, Kendall's tau and Spearman's rank correlation
  11. Cluster Indicators thread.
  12. Correlation candles indicator (MT5) - the post. Two possible types of correlation used: Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation
  13. Rank correlations (Pearson and Spearman) indicator (MT5) - the post with original version, the post with fixed version. This indicator is using Pearson correlation and Spearman correlation, besides, it has an option to use some of the 22 price types as well as using floating levels

After

1. Correlation system thread
  2. Currency Correlations, Part I - the video
  3. Currency Correlations, Part II - the video 
  4. MFCS Currency Correlation Chart - MT5 CodeBase indicator
  5. MT5 CodeBase on HowTo - post with the articles
  6. Multi currency EA ideas - the thread
  7. Forex Correlation Theory thread

thank you

Reason: