Forex Is As Easy As 123 - page 7

Hello All,

I have been trading forex for about 3 1/2 years off & on. I would like to go back to full time trading and hopefully I will learn more from this forum to do so. I would like to know if you could direct me to a daily pivot download for MT.

Thanks

hope this helps....

Hello everyone,

new virgin on board, needing all the headlights I can get...

Thank you flexie....

Im new to this method so i apologize for my question. When you say 2 trades in 1 direction, does that mean that I put in 2 trades for EUR/USD and 2 trades for USD/CHF both going the opposite direction or in the same direction? Also what lot size should i use?

Very good system...but we go both short instant of long?

buangcla:
hey talking about trading the news, this one is the real deal. I think that system is quite similar to the one I am practicing right now, but this one is the REAL system. Wherever he got that Idea, please take a look at this e-book so you can see it for yourself.

Hi,

Your file can't open and appear message " The was error opening this document.The file is damage and could not be repaired"..

Please check your attachment..

thanks

Hi Nasree,

I have opened this file it was ok for me. Try click on 'open' instead of 'save'

chrisjenks:
Hi Nasree,I have opened this file it was ok for me. Try click on 'open' instead of 'save'

Hi,

Chrisjenks.

I done both. 'open' and 'save' but the result was same.still can not open and maybe my pc have a some problem. I miss valuable message.

thanks.

Perseus was banned for stupidity.... he is now working on his dream of attending clown college. He sucked at the forex.

PERSEUS:
Just See It For Yourself.... This Is A Take It Or Leave It System.... Right Now I Have An Open Position Euro/usd @ 1.3604 And Profiting... Just See It For Yourself.... All I Know Is That I Am Happy With My Daily Trading Routine And Satisfied With This No Sweat Profitable Trading Technique.... With This I Usually Open Position And Set Limit Then Go Anywhere I Want...I Just Hate Glancing At Multiple Chart Studies Which Gives Me Nothing But Eye Strains... Have A Nice Trade Folks...
Reason: