Guys, is it polite to say "share your algorithm with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent"? - page 8

SeriousRacoon:

"The mafia is immortal". Don't believe the hype or the "officials", especially the UN commies.

Climate change is a natural phenomenon. It exists outside of human existence or human activity. The ice core samples research clearly shows the average grand cycle of temperature anomaly, as well as CO2 concentration, is approx. 130.000 years. We may be entering the peak of the anomaly, or the peak may as well be behind us. Human-assisted global warming is junk science.

Climate and Atmospheric History of the Past 420,000 Years from the Vostok Ice Core, Antarctica

A great many scientists would completely disagree with this position. There are natural cycles, but the rate of change right now is unprecedented. Human activity so clearly is playing a part that to deny it is just another step on the road to disaster. It's probably already too late. Methane prodouction - natural and human driven - is a critical issue. Overuse of chemicals has led to a 60% decrease in insect population over 40 years - 60%. No insects, no pollination. No pollination, no food. It's easy for us all to stick our head in the sand - we'll be dead before the very real outcomes present themselves. Right now, it's easier just to not think about it - big shame for our children though. The way we live needs to fundamentally change.

Bendict Wellstood:
A great many scientists would completely disagree with this position. There are natural cycles, but the rate of change right now is unprecedented. Human activity so clearly is playing a part that to deny it is just another step on the road to disaster. It's probably already too late. Methane prodouction - natural and human driven - is a critical issue. Overuse of chemicals has led to a 60% decrease in insect population over 40 years - 60%. No insects, no pollination. No pollination, no food. It's easy for us all to stick our head in the sand - we'll be dead before the very real outcomes present themselves. Right now, it's easier just to not think about it - big shame for our children though. The way we live needs to fundamentally change.
I agree.

Why not find a successful trader and subscribe to their signal?

Khima Hathia Gorania:
Why not find a successful trader and subscribe to their signal?
Successful traders don't have signal

Some do.

Felipe Ponce Aragon:
Guys, is it polite to say "if you have a truly profitable algorithm please share it with me so I can fight poverty and climate change which are urgent problems in the world that are not getting fixed and are worst every year"?  Please help. I need to improve.

Competition - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305473
:)

Post a profitable strategy here
Post a profitable strategy here
  • www.mql5.com
A strategy which u have use for a year that work post here...

Marco vd Heijden:
Some do
Nope

Sergey Golubev:

Competition - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/305473
:)

Thank you!!

People with such algo wont just share it that easy. Most of them will just keep it for themselves. 

Why would share something that they wont get any benefit? Unless maybe you prove you are worthy for that

Max Gersten:

People with such algo wont just share it that easy. Most of them will just keep it for themselves. 

Why would share something that they wont get any benefit? Unless maybe you prove you are worthy for that

Absolutely right 
Reason: