Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 13

After these ill-fated purchases, one day later someone called from this number
+74996094245
The voice was annoyed, hung up on me. But I called them myself and asked who are you? The investment company answered and that was it.
There was a young man, and somewhere in the distance I could hear women's voices.

I am suspicious of everybody now ;))) there may be their agent in communication as well))) the feeling of coldness reeks from some people... I smell...

A week ago, one of my friends (he bought the indicator from me for 5 USD).
He went to my profile and saw the prices of my products on the market and berated me, "why are you so greedy, are you selling for $30,000?" - he asked.
But I told him, yes, I did it so that temporarily no one bought.
And he laughed and said, "What if somebody buys it?"
Then I told him, "Then I'll go work as a janitor and don't be lazy." ....
So we laughed and chatted and then broke up...
And 3-5 days later, as if for bad luck, who buys these products)))) I was lying in bed and browsing through the pages on my smartphone. I see two personal messages came, I open it and there are notifications of purchases.... I opened it and saw the price=30 000 $. I thought I had pressed the wrong button, but I got to payments and there it was 24 000 + 24 000 $.... At first I pinched myself, thought I was dreaming)))) Then I looked at my bed - I thought I was dead and the demons were making fun of me... no, the bed was empty and my soul was in my body. Of course I rejoiced, I trumpeted it on a blue forum, everybody praised it, others scolded it, but no one even thought about cheaters;)))

But I suspected something, perhaps the buyers were mistaken and would take the money back and waited for their letters. But so far no one has written about the advisors...

That was the end of the tale, a lesson for good people.

Alexander Ivanov:
Of course I did, when the payment for the order goes through the Qiwi wallet. After all, when Russian-speaking people order, they pay either via Yandex, kiwi or webmoney. And on webmoney they can even see your picture and where you are from.
So, if everything worked out, they would come to you and ask for a share. Unless, of course, you are originally with them.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
So, if it had worked out, they would have come to visit you and asked for a share. Unless, of course, you are originally with them.
You reek of cold, you might be their agent... I can smell it.

In short, the Etselopes will catch them and send the patsaks to the Etsich.
Ku!))

Alexander Ivanov:
A little more and they might give you 15 credits on Monday. ;))
That's 900 roubles.
You don't need to be so obvious about rating boosting.

Karputov Vladimir:
You shouldn't be so overtly flaunting the ratings.
I get it. I won't.

Karputov Vladimir:
You don't have to be so obvious about the ratings boost.
The man's just figuring out how many "koo!" to write to get back $48,000-

Alexander Ivanov:
Hehehehehehe))))) kyu!

Put on the tzapa chelan, and pay the tzapa.

Can't you do something useful?

Alexander Ivanov:

Just a little more and they may give you 15 credits on Monday. ;))

And it is 900 rubles.

If I were MQ, I would give some people negative bonuses instead of bans. And every post such flunkies would bring the treasury a dime. I think it's a great idea!

And on the topic: well, it doesn't matter how these ridiculous sales turned out ... the man was drunk and bought, the cat walked on the keyboard, the child washed, so much so that such a ridiculous thing could happen.

Andrey Dik:

the cat went over the keyboard.

Yeah. A cat stroked the keyboard for 60 grand in evergreens.) Don't say anything bad about the cat...

When you buy a card, does not everyone get a confirmation code in the sms?

Reason: