How activate EA, that has disappeared from market?!

Hi,

some time ago I bought the EA <Deleted>. One week later the EA disappeared; I even did not had the possibility to activate it.

Now I got 5 activations, and I cannot activate them...

Can I get a refund for the EA that I bought?!

The Coder said, when the EA was still there, some new updates will come...

Then the EA disappeared, without any updates.

On the same day the EA disappeared he uploaded a new EA, called <Deleted> (you see the similarity ; seems this must have been 'the' update, as a total new_product).

And then again the same thing happened, the EA disappeared completely after some guys bought it.

Now I see he is again uploading new products and advertising them.

Andreas Bauer:

Can I get a refund for the EA that I bought?!

There is some information written on the Market Rules  - 

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Besides, as far as I know - if the product was disappeared so it does not mean anything if case you bought this product.

This is from the rules - 

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

The Administration may remove a Product from the Market showcase for an additional check or in case the Seller does not respond to the Administration's requests. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. 

I asked the service desk, and they told me the following:

Products purchased from the Market are bound to the computer they're purchased from: http://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

To activate on another computer:

• Open MetaTrader
  • Specify MQL5.community account details in the settings (Tools->Options->Community)
  • Go to Market tab and then to Purchased
  • Click Install against the product 
Not a single purchased product disappears from the Market, even if it is hidden. The purchased product can always be activated within the available licenses. And it is written in 3 places in the Rules about it.
So, the product can not be deleted for you in case you bought this product.
The seller can hide the product for everybody (for new buyers) but not for you. You can always activate and use this product even if no one can see and buy this product from the Market.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sergey Golubev:

The seller can hide the product for everybody (for new buyers) but not for you. You can always activate and use this product even if no one can see and buy this product from the Market.

Thank you, Sergey !

I have always activated in another way. Yes, worked as you explained, the EA was able to be activated, even if it has been removed from the market.

Thank you for the information.

Sergey Golubev #:

Dear all

I can't find the install button or else to activate this missing product on another computer? Pls advise

Regards,

DE

Donald Essen #:

Dear all

I can't find the install button or else to activate this missing product on another computer? Pls advise

Regards,

DE

• Fill Community folder of your Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is essenza; do not use your email for login);
  • check the products in your profile (check the activations, for MT4 or for MT5, which products) https://www.mql5.com/en/users/essenza/market
  • if you can not find Market tab or your purchases in MT4, or if you can not find "My Purchases" tab in navigator - use the following procedure from the service desk: post
Reason: