How activate EA, that has disappeared from market?!

To add comments, please log in or register
Andreas Bauer
Andreas Bauer  

Hi,

some time ago I bought the EA 'Happy Inv'. One week later the EA disappeared; I even did not had the possibility to activate it.

Now I got 5 activations, and I cannot activate them...

Can I get a refund for the EA that I bought?!

The Coder said, when the EA was still there, some new updates will come...

Then the EA disappeared, without any updates.

On the same day the EA disappeared he uploaded a new EA, called Happy Invest (you see the similarity ; seems this must have been 'the' update, as a total new_product).

And then again the same thing happened, the EA disappeared completely after some guys bought it.

Now I see he is again uploading new products and advertising them.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Andreas Bauer:

Can I get a refund for the EA that I bought?!

There is some information written on the Market Rules  - 

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Besides, as far as I know - if the product was disappeared so it does not mean anything if case you bought this product.

This is from the rules - 

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

A Product removed from the Market showcase does not affect the Buyer's ability to use paid and rented Products — all Buyers can still download and install a removed Product in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. The Administration may remove any Product from the Market showcase without notifying the Buyers for an unlimited period of time due to working processes and interaction with the Product Seller.

The Administration may remove a Product from the Market showcase for an additional check or in case the Seller does not respond to the Administration's requests. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations. 

To add comments, please log in or register