Can metaquotes see my EA?

I just built an EA, and was wondering if metaquotes would be able to view it when I compile it and use it for trading. If so, is there any way to hide the source code from metaquotes? 

This is reply from MQ - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Do brokers see the installed EAs

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.02.19 13:22

The question constantly pops up, the answers were repeatedly given.

Never any broker sees and does not have access to the trader's computer, does not know and does not have access to his robots or any other programs.

But each order has a type of reason, which indicates how it was created - manually or by experts.

To be afraid of knowledge by the broker ("trader trades experts") does not make sense. At a huge number of brokers, the percentage of autotrading more than 50% of transactions - everyone understands that this is a new reality.

Sergey Golubev #:

This is reply from MQ - 

Thanks for the info, but I wanted to know if Metaquotes (the company) could see my code, i know the broker can't see.

stitch324 #:
Thanks for the info, but I wanted to know if Metaquotes (the company) could see my code, i know the broker can't see.
I do not think they can see.
Because they can not see about the following: you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and password or not ...

I dont say; Metaquotes follow you but yes its possible. Nobody have source code of MT4 or MT5 programs and MetaEditor and no idea what is going on inside. 

If you dont want to be followed; just have a another computer, download metatrader program, install, download pairs history and disconnect from internet and never connect to internet again. Write your code, compile and take only .ex4/5 file not .mql4/5 source code to an other computer.

Thats all. 

stitch324:
I just built an EA, and was wondering if metaquotes would be able to view it when I compile it and use it for trading. If so, is there any way to hide the source code from metaquotes? 
Doesn't make sense. Technically they could, but why would they do that ? They don't care about your code.
Reason: