Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working

Hi All,

My Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working locally, what is the go from here?

Do I get a refund on the software? How do I go about it?

Regards

Why did it stop working ?

Even if a product is removed from market you should be able to use it.

Masier:

Hi All,

My Purchased Indicator is no longer in store and it has stopped working locally, what is the go from here?

Do I get a refund on the software? How do I go about it?

Regards

Even though your purchase has been removed from MQL5.com Market, you can still use it and install it in your computer, within your activations limit.

Was my thoughts, but am having no luck.

All other indicators load both free and purchase. Nothing new has been added since I last used it.

Activations left: 5 of 6 Indicators MetaTrader 4

Have 5 activations so no idea whats going on. Anyideas?
MQL5 Market: Indicators
MQL5 Market: Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
A Market of Applications for the MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4

Masier:

Was my thoughts, but am having no luck.

All other indicators load both free and purchase. Nothing new has been added since I last used it.

Activations left: 5 of 6 Indicators MetaTrader 4

Have 5 activations so no idea whats going on. Anyideas?

Try to install it again, if is not among your installed indicators in the Navigator window >> Indicators folder.

Thanks

I have done that and it has used an activation. How do I get it back to 5?

Masier:

Thanks

I have done that and it has used an activation. How do I get it back to 5?

When you install a purchase on a new computer, an activation is used and cannot be revoked.

it's not a new computer

Hi I have purchased an indicator HPO Hidden divergence and I would like to install on a new laptop but the same indicator is not found on the market. I have 4 out 5 installation left. Please help.

Rajendra Modha:

Hi I have purchased an indicator HPO Hidden divergence and I would like to install on a new laptop but the same indicator is not found on the market. I have 4 out 5 installation left. Please help.

Open Metatrader on your laptop, fill Community tab with your forum login/password (not by your email), check Internet Explorer to be the version 11 for example, restart Metatrader, find this market tool in the Market tab and install it (one activation will be used in case you installed it on new computer).

Masier:

it's not a new computer

Then your operating system must have been updated, otherwise your purchase's installation on the same computer would not have required a new activation.

If this is not the case, contact the Service Desk about it.
Reason: