Experts: Hedging Martingale - page 2

Cobra5000:

Hello
You can compare the versions and see the difference.
About the averages, check the link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20884

Can you add hedging to each step? Thank you !

Alexandru Moraru:
Can you add hedging to each step? Thank you !

For hedging for each step you can see :

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/20266

If you want something special please go to "FREELANCE" site.

Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area
Hedging_Zone_Recovery_Area
  • www.mql5.com
Zone Recovery is an advanced hedging system. When the market goes against you by certain number of pips, you open an opposite trade by a trade with slightly bigger lot size. If the market keeps moving in this new direction, at some point the profit from the profit trade will overtake the loss trade, at which point you can close both the trades...

Hello, i just tried this on my micro account however its not working but on demo account its working. May i know the initial amount to run this in real live account?

graphx88:
Hello, i just tried this on my micro account however its not working but on demo account its working. May i know the initial amount to run this in real live account?

Hello

You need to add the margin needed for up to 20 (or so) trades for each pair ,

For example :

For EUR/USD pair you need to add-

Margin for 0.01 lot=$10 USD + Margin for 0.02 lot=$20 USD + Margin for 0.04 lot=$30 USD +...…. + Margin for 5.62 lot=$1000 USD=total $10000 USD.

Each broker has different prices.

Thanks for sharing this bot Aharon. 

I was trying to test it on demo with a much lower amount than $10,000. How do you remove the margin limitation of the 20 trades for each pair you mentioned recently?

Josh Farlow:
Thanks for sharing this bot Aharon. 

I was trying to test it on demo with a much lower amount than $10,000. How do you remove the margin limitation of the 20 trades for each pair you mentioned recently?

Hello

The only limitation in martingale is the amount of money that you invest, if the trend is against you the EA will open more and more trades until you lose all your money, 20 is just an example, there could be more or less trades.

Aharon Tzadik:

Hello

The only limitation in martingale is the amount of money that you invest, if the trend is against you the EA will open more and more trades until you lose all your money, 20 is just an example, there could be more or less trades.

I completely understand. The issue is that the bot is not opening any trades when the balance is less than 10K. I was wondering if there is something within the source code that is interfering with this because I was hoping to test it on a cent account on demo with 1K and adjust the lot sizes accordingly. 

Josh Farlow:

Not true the EA can open trades also with minimum deposit that is much lower then 10k, use 0.01 lotsize.

There is no limitation.

First of all thank you for sharing the ea!  What’s the problem with ECN brokers?  (I use only ECN) thanks in advance for your kind reply.
Reason: