Indicators: Tick Chart & Record

Tick Chart & Record:

Record, storage and displays of data, fully tick chart in MT.

Author: owner

thanks for the indicator its good - i have problem if i leave it running for a long time it keeps adding bars to offline chart- and starts slowing down when it reaches 60000 bars on offline chart can you modify the code so it only shows the last 10k bars (ticks) and deletes the bars (ticks) before as it keeps running?

thanks for comment, use Ctrl+O -> Charts -> Max bars in chart = set to 10k

Dears,

how to rename the pairs?

thx

OK done

Will this work in MT4. I can't get the indicator to show in any of the charts.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10890

sandyew7-26.mq4 - for new builds over >580 series  

Сборщик Тиков
Сборщик Тиков
  • votes: 7
  • Artem
  • www.mql5.com
запись, хранение и отображение данных, полноценный тиковый чарт в МТ.

I am a newbie and need some help creating an indicator formula.  

Trading Nadex Binaries EUR/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, AND GBPUSD.  I would like to view the following in the data windows so I can see values following when I use cross hairs:

1,)  (Bid+Ask)/2  For the last price.

2.)  At cross hairs  { (Current Selected Price at bar + 10pips) + ( Absolute value of (last values(Ask - Bid) +(Current Selected Price at bar + 10pips) ) } / 2

Thanks for your help!!!   :-)

use https://www.mql5.com -> Freelance

"nezachto" ;) 

Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
Автоматический трейдинг и тестирование торговых стратегий
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: язык торговых стратегий для MetaTrader 5, позволяет писать собственные торговые роботы, технические индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки функций

How to used ? I opened a offiline chart ,for example eurusd 1m, and attach this indicator ,but nothing ....

Hi...

I have executed as suggested and gotten this O(pen) H(igh) L(ow) C(lose) and Volume.

Would it be possible to download data according to all data indicator that I put in the template... Thanks...

Reason: