Looking for Profitable EA for MT4

Hi guys! I'm looking for Profitable EA for MT4 that will work in all market conditions. The profit factor should be above 2 and drawdown less than 20%.

If you have any, please post. Also, let us know the settings. Because I found a lot of EA but they didn't work over time or not at all.

alemaxx:
Hi guys! I'm looking for Profitable EA for MT4 that will work in all market conditions. The profit factor should be above 2 and drawdown less than 20%. If you have any, please post. Also, let us know the settings. Because I found a lot of EA but they didn't work over time or not at all.

Hi Friends ,

I made a EA after lots of time. It shows amazing results in euro usd and usd chf pairs. It makes consistently profits. I want to sell it. Please check the report files attached to your mail. If you want to see live testing then talk to me. I will show you live testing through team viewer.

If you want more results before purchase then follow one of the bellow condition :-

Before telling you the conditions I should tell you one thing that this is a single currency hedge EA . so it can work on every types of market condition. 24 hours a day and 5 days a week. On every types of market like trending market or raging market it can perform well.

To see more better proof before purchase follow one of the bellow conditions :

1. Contact me I will test it with team viewer. So that you can see the results live.

2. open a demo account on any broker and give it to me. I will run the ea on your demo account. You just check the results still you get satisfied.

3. open a live account on any broker. Swap free accounts will be good because it is a hedge ea. The broker should provide 0.01 volume = 0.01 cent. Then deposit only $10 and give the account to me. I will run the ea on your live account and you check the results still you get satisfied. Brokers like instaforex is good. Because it provides swap free accounts and 0.01 volume = 0.01 cent.

If you are interested to purchase then contact me. If not then please ignore the mail.

Thank you.

Files:
Reason: