Help me add Stop Loss to this EA

Hey guys, I am not a programmer, but I hope someone here can add a stop loss function to this EA. The EA seems to have potential, and it already has a trailing TP, but if someone could also add a trailing SL after it goes beyond TP, that would be great. Thanks!

ItzCayden:
Hey guys, I am not a programmer, but I hope someone here can add a stop loss function to this EA. The EA seems to have potential, and it already has a trailing TP, but if someone could also add a trailing SL after it goes beyond TP, that would be great. Thanks!

This was a decompilked (=stolen) Code which is forbidden and can lead up to your lock.

Carl Schreiber:

This was a decompilked (=stolen) Code which is forbidden and can lead up to your lock.

I'm sorry, I found it on an online forum, I don't even know the original author. What do you mean though? Would it not work as intended if it is decompiled? 

ItzCayden:
I'm sorry, I found it on an online forum, I don't even know the original author. What do you mean though? Would it not work as intended if it is decompiled? 
Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/203200  
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
Can not use Freelance Service last 2 days.
  • www.mql5.com
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service...

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: