Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Dear MQL admins and moderators,

One of my signals is tagged with two nonsense messages.

1. "No trading activity detected on the Signal's account for the last 6 days" -> In fact, there were enough recently opened trades. The last one this morning.

2. " Signal account leverage was changed 1 time from 1:30 to 1:200" -> In fact, it was the opposite direction from 1:200 to 1:30 due to the new ESMA rules. 

Is it possible that any of the admins could fix this or delete these false flags?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

Daniel Stein:

Dear MQL admins and moderators,

One of my signals is tagged with two nonsense messages.

1. "No trading activity detected on the Signal's account for the last 6 days" -> In fact, there were enough recently opened trades. The last one this morning.

2. " Signal account leverage was changed 1 time from 1:30 to 1:200" -> In fact, it was the opposite direction from 1:200 to 1:30 due to the new ESMA rules. 

Is it possible that any of the admins could fix this or delete these false flags?

Thanks in advance

Daniel

These messages will be gone automatically, its just take some time.

The message about the leverage change usually stays for a long time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

These messages will be gone automatically, its just take some time.

The message about the leverage change usually stays for a long time.

But they are both simply wrong.

So there is no reason to publish them at all and it's an obvious error of the underlying flag automatism.

I don't need a one-time solution because this will happen to much more signals and providers.

It's a bug and I hope Metaquotes will fix it finally.

Daniel Stein:

So there is no reason to publish them at all and it's an obvious error of the underlying flag automatism.

I don't need a one-time solution because this will happen to much more signals and providers.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

"Account Type: Real" instead of "Account Type: Demo"

Fernando Carreiro, 2018.10.22 11:32

This is just my opinion, but unfortunately, there is a disturbing growing theme with MetaQuotes lately, that seems to go something like this:

"If you can't resolve an issue by yourself, even if it is a bug or problem that we created, then tough luck! We are just not interested in offering you support or correcting the problem!"

Fernando Carreiro:

Thanks Fernando. 

That's what I think as well and this conclusion sounds like the beginning of the end.

Daniel Stein:

Hold on, don't get too excited!

The first message disappeared a little while after you've traded after some days and as far as the second is concerned I've told you that this leverage change message stays there for some time, as a warning to visitors.

There are signal providers that increase their leverage when they're in trouble and after the storm has passed the decrease it again, so a warning is the least the system can do about this phenomenon.

These messages are not adjusted in real time, it takes a while to refresh and they are there for a reason.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hold on, don't get too excited!

The first message disappeared a little while after you've traded after some days and as far as the second is concerned I've told you that this leverage change message stays there for some time, as a warning to visitors.

There are signal providers that increase their leverage when they're in trouble and after the storm has passed the decrease it again, so a warning is the least the system can do about this phenomenon.

These messages are not adjusted in real time, it takes a while to refresh and they are there for a reason.

Eleni, it seems you won't understand me. Both messages are simply wrong!

If I enter a new trade on the 18.10. it is obviously a trading activity or not?

So how can this stupid system add a flag the 21.10 that there was no activity during the last 6 (or 8) days?

So there is absolutely no reason at all to set this flag and I don't care when it might disappear. Its initial appearance is a bug in itself.

Second example with the leverage change. I fully understand that users have to be warned if providers gamble with the leverage.

But my account changed from 1:200 to 1:30 (less risk) due to ESMA while this flag tells the users that I changed it from 1:30 to 1:200 (more risk)

So I could accept this leverage flag if the leverage change would be displayed correctly.

In the end, the first one should appear at all and the second is a flag with wrong information.

I hope its clear now.

Besides that, I fully appreciate any correct information that prevents signal subscribers of any financial damage.

Daniel Stein:

Eleni, it seems you won't understand me. Both messages are simply wrong!

If I enter a new trade on the 18.10. it is obviously a trading activity or not?

So how can this stupid system add a flag the 21.10 that there was no activity during the last 6 (or 8) days?

So there is absolutely no reason at all to set this flag and I don't care when it might disappear. Its initial appearance is a bug in itself.

Second example with the leverage change. I fully understand that users have to be warned if providers gamble with the leverage.

But my account changed from 1:200 to 1:30 (less risk) due to ESMA while this flag tells the users that I changed it from 1:30 to 1:200 (more risk)

So I could accept this leverage flag if the leverage change would be displayed correctly.

In the end, the first one should appear at all and the second is a flag with wrong information.

I hope its clear now.

Besides that, I fully appreciate any correct information that prevents signal subscribers of any financial damage.

Your first signal that has the no activity for 8 days, its shows as latest trade a trade opened 8 days ago, is that wrong?

If you've opened a trade at a later date, upload the trading history screenshot to see it please.

As for the leverage change, yes its a problem of the system, but your new and acive leverage is clearly visible right next to your account's profit and broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your first signal that has the no activity for 8 days, its shows as latest trade a trade opened 8 days ago, is that wrong?

If you've opened a trade at a later date, upload the trading history screenshot to see it please.

Yes, that's wrong. Please check the screenshot below. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

As for the leverage change, yes its a problem of the system, but your new and acive leverage is clearly visible right next to your account's profit and broker.

I don't understand at all why you are defending these bugs.

If Daniel said he has trading activity on 18.10 what allow you to question his words ?

The main problem is there is no way to report bugs to Metaquotes. There was already very few trustworthy and capable people on this site and as professional, with such police we will soon have only the scammers and the incompetent. What a wonderful Metaquotes world.

Daniel Stein:

Yes, that's wrong. Please check the screenshot below. 

Then you are right and I am sorry, but I haven't seen that before.

You can only contact the Service Desk (as a seller you still have the link on the left side of your profile page) and tell them to fix it.

Reason: