Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags - page 2

Alain Verleyen:

I don't understand at all why you are defending these bugs.

If Daniel said he has trading activity on 18.10 what allow you to question his words ?

The main problem is there is no way to report bugs to Metaquotes.

I don't defend them Alain, I just said that I haven't seen something like that before.

MQL5.com is not perfect and we all know it.

Alain Verleyen:
There is no screenshot Daniel.

I've deleted it Alain, Daniel was correct on his statements.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't defend them Alain, I just said that I haven't seen something like that before.

MQL5.com is not perfect and we all know it.

Good. The problem is they have people working for free for them, they will never change or improve, on the contrary it's getting worst and worst. It's beyond my mind.

Alain Verleyen:
I am lost. You request a screenshot then deleted it. I don't understand you Eleni.

A screenshot of a signal page in the forum is advertisement Alain and I deleted it as soon as I've seen what I wanted to see, that Daniel was right in his case.

Eleni Anna Branou:

A screenshot of a signal page in the forum is advertisement Alain and I deleted it as soon as I've seen what I wanted to see, that Daniel was right in his case.

Great, now as moderator you will be able to request Metaquotes to fix these bugs :-D

Alain Verleyen:
Great, now as moderator you will be able to request Metaquotes to fix these bugs :-D

I know they don't do anything about such matters, but we are doing the best we can from our post.

I've seen the problem and I advised Daniel to contact the Service Desk.

I wish there was something else I (and we) could do, but there isn't.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I know they don't do anything about such matters, but we are doing the best we can from our post.

I've seen the problem and I advised Daniel to contact the Service Desk.

I wish there was something else I (and we) could do, but there isn't.

The ServiceDesk is here, don't you understand ? And there is no one, which can do something to answer.

I don't even understand why you answered when we all know you can't do anything.

Alain Verleyen:

The ServiceDesk is here, don't you understand ? And there is no one, which can do something to answer.

I don't even understand why you answered when we all know you can't do anything.

I answered just in case it wasn't a real problem but a misinterpretation.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then you are right and I am sorry, but I haven't seen that before.

You can only contact the Service Desk (as a seller you still have the link on the left side of your profile page) and tell them to fix it.

Thanks for your support Eleni.

I opened a ticket for the Service Desk and we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you posted but my expectations are very low.

Alain Verleyen:

The main problem is there is no way to report bugs to Metaquotes. There was already very few trustworthy and capable people on this site and as professional, with such police we will soon have only the scammers and the incompetent. What a wonderful Metaquotes world.

Thanks for your support as well Alain.

It's indeed very frustrating how Metaquotes treat all of us but they are maybe too rich to care.

See you soon and all the best

Daniel

Daniel Stein:

Thanks for your support Eleni.

I opened a ticket for the Service Desk and we'll see what happens.

I'll keep you posted but my expectations are very low.

Thanks for your support as well Alain.

It's indeed very frustrating how Metaquotes treat all of us but they are maybe too rich to care.

See you soon and all the best

Daniel

Your ticket will be ignored or refused as it's not a financial issue.
Reason: