"Account Type: Real" instead of "Account Type: Demo"

Dear Support Team,

My signal is a demo account but in the settings of creating a signal it says "Account Type: Real" instead of "Account Type: Demo".

I can not switch it to Demo Account.

Best regards.

Error message:

Your signal has been disabled for new subscriptions due to a suspected violation of the Rules. Your current subscribers will continue to receive trading signals, so keep on trading in the normal mode in order to comply with your obligations under existing subscriptions.

To unlock your signal, please created a Service Desk request and provide an explanation on the Signal operation issues.

Your Signal can be disabled for the following reasons:

• user complaints
  • suspicious trading history
  • authorization problems that may distort trading statistics and/or make the uninterrupted monitoring of the trading account impossible
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
The "Signals" section on MQL5.com is designed to monitor trading results and transmit trading signals based on buy/sell transactions performed in the trading account of the Signals Provider. The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals...

Loic Michel Ney:

Dear Support Team,

My signal is a demo account but in the settings of creating a signal it says "Account Type: Real" instead of "Account Type: Demo".

I can not switch it to Demo Account.

Best regards.

Error message:

Your signal has been disabled for new subscriptions due to a suspected violation of the Rules. Your current subscribers will continue to receive trading signals, so keep on trading in the normal mode in order to comply with your obligations under existing subscriptions.

To unlock your signal, please created a Service Desk request and provide an explanation on the Signal operation issues.

Your Signal can be disabled for the following reasons:

• user complaints
  • suspicious trading history
  • authorization problems that may distort trading statistics and/or make the uninterrupted monitoring of the trading account impossible

So, contact the Service Desk, on the left side of your Profile page.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, contact the Service Desk, on the left side of your Profile page.

That's what I did and here the answer from the Service Desk:

Support Team 2018.10.22 08:46

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

Loic Michel Ney:

That's what I did and here the answer from the Service Desk:

Support Team 2018.10.22 08:46

Dear user,

Thank you for submitting your request. However, please note that we accept only payment related issues via Service Desk. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

MQL5 Support

This is just my opinion, but unfortunately, there is a disturbing growing theme with MetaQuotes lately, that seems to go something like this:

"If you can't resolve an issue by yourself, even if it is a bug or problem that we created, then tough luck! We are just not interested in offering you support or correcting the problem!"

Fernando Carreiro:

This is just my opinion, but unfortunately, there is a disturbing growing theme with MetaQuotes lately, that seems to go something like this:

"If you can't resolve an issue by yourself, even if it is a bug or problem that we created, then tough luck! We are just not interested in offering you support or correcting the problem!"

Apparently it seems to be that way, this is really sad. This bug appeared this year before it worked just fine.

Reason: