10points 3.mq4 - page 4

10points 3-1

rzamany:
what time frame and setting?

Am using the settings as originally downloaded on a M30 Timeframe.

John

It is not opening trades for me. NO ERRORS??

i tried the expert in friday (1/9/2006 ) in m30 on eur/usd , gbp/usd in demo

but i did lots=,01

they made with me profit 36% in one day

Files:

10points 3-1

jyrik:
It is not opening trades for me. NO ERRORS??

Just realised that I had changed the End Year to 2006 that could account for your non trading.

After coming within a few pips of realising 40 pips profit last week only to see a reversal I have started off this week with a 30 pip take profit.

This EA always starts slowly and builds up as it opens larger positions, I have started off the detailed information as of this weeks trades, last weeks results can be found on a previous post.

$77 Profit with $98 Floating Profit.

John

Files:

I can't get to work either - have smiley face but no trades? Anyone suggest why?

10points 3-1

yeoeleven:
Check to see that you have enabled it for live trades on the first page prior to the settings page. If you have you should get a smiling emoticon next to the EA's name.

Failing that look in the Journal and Experts tab for comment and errors. Post details of any errors and someone will help you to solve them.

Edited to add that the Expert Advisor tab at the top of the chart has to be enabled and also check that your copy of the EA has a blue hat in the navigation tab. A grey one denoted errors and will not enable properly.

Just realised that I had changed the End Year to 2006 that could account for your non trading.

Toccata, above are the only comments that I have. I am not able to advise technically since I have no programming skills.

John

For Info I am able to Run this sucessfully on InterbankFx and Velocity4x, just a note it does run on Micro Lots (if you broker at least on your demo allows it) for example on EUR at .01 lots you could run GBP at 0.02 so when it double's it goes to 0.04, then 0.08, thus the risk is less.

G-Riper:
Try this, it may fix the problem nerd)

under this part of the code:

if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)

Should Read:

OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),Bid-Point*TrailingStop,OrderClosePrice()+TakeProfit*Point+TrailingStop*Point,800,Yellow);

return(0);

I'm new at this and could be wrong, but it is working for me on interbankFX.

I also changed the date code.

MKH

I try but it don't work ????????

Audition:
I try but it don't work ????????

try this one

Files:
10_points_3.mq4  10 kb

10points 3-1

Would like to see more forward test results.

Still looking good.

Files:
Reason: