Hedging Martingale. - page 14

edutak:

the first one's going down, 10 steps later.

the second, almost immediately.

The third will never lose - and we are back to the hedging marthingale.

The third one will never do that - we are back to a hedging martingale.

Yes, approximately so, only I have not departed from the "hedging marthingale", but you suggested TS Sniper, and I supported this idea, but in fact - these are two different strategies - Loki and the price trap, although, you can try to combine them into one, then no matter where to enter, but the margin will need a lot :)

What does "in your language" mean?

artemiusgreat:

Yes, approximately so, only I did not move away from the "hedging martingale", you just suggested TC Sniper, and I supported this idea, but in fact - they are two different strategies - the Lock and the Price Trap, although, you can try to combine them into one, then no matter where to enter, but it will need a lot of margin :)

What do you mean by "in your language"?

TOR

i suggested another idea above.

What do you think? i see how the "fixer" works on the demo - not the same. the usual martingale

R0MAN:

I don't know. I have to think about it. There are options here... with lock, unlock - haven't worked...

For example, averaging some kind of synthetic... that's mostly hanging out in the channel... there's also IMHO where to dig.

it's easy with synthetics, you have to do it on one instrument.

edutak:
If you attach thishttp://cmillion.ru/new-razrulivanie-slozhnoj-situacii-s-pomoshhyu-usredneniya/ to a Fibonacci robot, you get a little Grail.
you could just use some kind of oscillator instead of levels

artemiusgreat:

Yes, approximately so, only I did not move away from the "hedging marthingale", you just suggested TC Sniper, and I supported this idea, but in fact - they are two different strategies - the Lock and the Price Trap, although, you can try to combine them into one, then it does not matter where to enter, but it will need a lot of margin :)

What does "in your language" mean?

You could also add a "mirror pair" to guarantee.

R0MAN:

I don't know. Gotta speculate. There are options here... with lock, unlock - haven't worked...

Like averaging some kind of synthetic... that's mostly hanging out in the channel... there's also IMHO where to dig.

the idea of combining an averaging and a flip marthingale:

first the martingale averaging works and after a certain point (trend recognition) all orders are closed and volume is doubled and reversed

hmm, probably didn't say anything new....

R0MAN:
Due to the fact that this linear growth is not comparable to "geometry" - I gave up the simultaneous presence of both buy and sell, i.e. trades only in one direction before going into profit.
Though small, but still an extra profit. Why give up.

transcendreamer:

the idea of combining an averaging and a rollover martingale:

first the martingale averaging works and after a certain point (trend recognition) all orders are closed and volume is doubled and reversed

hmm, probably nothing new to say....

I've tried a lot of variants, including this one. I have not got a good result. I tried the following one: if a buy signal appears when the price is lower than the price of the last buy order, the lot is increased, if it is higher the lot is decreased.

transcendreamer:

it's easy with synthetics, you have to do it with one instrument

Ouch... :-)

Easy/not easy - I'm looking for any approach here... take it and make BEAUTIFUL trades!

Slipped into rethinking lackey and choosing an office for him... :-)

They say "night-night scalpers" these days - RULE!

transcendreamer:
can you just use some kind of oscillator instead of levels
instead of Fibonacci levels?
Reason: