Indicators: Daily Change (Percentage Indicator)

Daily Change (Percentage Indicator):

This indicator shows the % Daily Change of yesterday close with respect to actual price (Bid).

Author: blackhawk

hi blackhawk...........can u make it change colour when negative/positive. thanks

azriyes:
hi blackhawk...........can u make it change colour when negative/positive. thanks

Hi,

The new release of the indicator, DailyChange_Rev1.mq4, changes the color automatically. I have also incorporated an arrow that indicates the daily movement.

Regards

Hi blackhawk ... can u add money management function on ur code ... ( http://codebase.mql4.com/6333 )

hi blackhawk,

can you make the indicator so it shows not only the %change from yesterday but any period i would like?

for instance, i would like to know the %change from 100days/hours etc to today.

that would be great. 

Is possible to update the indicator for work on the latest mt4?

Thx

Hello, I made some revisions to the original code:

- remove returns on default methods which caused warnings

- add showing points of diversion since last close

- add a dotted line showing previous close price

- invert default arrow/percentage positions for better operative views

- correct X/Y positions in arrow object of custom parameters

- scale minus 2 point in arrow font size for better graphic balance 

Hope you appreciate. 

Files:

Thank's you.

Anyone have this indicator for MT5? Could send me, please? mga.rodrigo@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hello to all,

can anyone make a percentage indicator showing the% change in today's high price relative to the actual price
and another percentage indicator showing the% change in the current minimum price relative to the actual price, both indicators on the chart itself, for contact mt4 id- ***

satgopi1123:

Hello to all,

can anyone make a percentage indicator showing the% change in today's high price relative to the actual price
and another percentage indicator showing the% change in the current minimum price relative to the actual price, both indicators on the chart itself, for contact mt4 id- ***

Post your request as a jon in Freelance.

Reason: