Scripts: DROP LEVEL LINES (WITH LEVEL VALUE AND AUTOMATIC COLOR CHANGING)

DROP LEVEL LINES (WITH LEVEL VALUE AND AUTOMATIC COLOR CHANGING):

Drop Level Lines with the level value inserted above or below the line and the color changing automatically for bottom level or top level.

Author: blackhawk

Thanks!

Wow, great script blackhawk. Just one question, i suppose its not possible to make it, so the currency value move and adjust with the line as you move it to some other place?

Thanks blackhawk, your script is so useful for gann swing trading. But, in the old support or resistance level of the market, we need to see what traders were doing.

other words, problem of breakout must be answered (as true or false). therefore, horizontal lines in your script should be extended to future not past (trendline-parameters-Ray)

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp131/mozkanm/xx.png

Hi,

Is there a way to alter this script so when you attach it to the chart, a window pops up and you can manually enter price levels, press ok, and have the horizontal lines of the price levels you manually entered show up on the chart?

Hi blackhawk,

This is great job. Thanks.

Can you connect an audio signal? Would be of great!

Thanks, Robert

Hi Blackhawk,

I downloaded your script in expert/indicator/script folder.When I drag and drop o n chart,line does not appear.What is the reason?

dlppat

dlppat:

Hi Blackhawk,

I downloaded your script in expert/indicator/script folder.When I drag and drop o n chart,line does not appear.What is the reason?

dlppat

It is not an indicator that will work across the entire chart. It is a script. Put it into the Scripts folder, restart program, grab the script and drop it where you want a price line. It will see whether it is a high or low, color it, and mark the price at that spot. Repeat the drag and drop for as many places as you desire.

Hey BlackHawk.... thanx for the code..... It has opened up a rabbit hole for me...

One thing that I cannot get right is to get the lines to be in the background...

I have tried all the OBJPROP_BACK (9) settings... but I still cannot get it right...

Any ideas...? 

K... I got it... for some reason I had to put the OBJPROP_BACK right at the top of the code.... 

I'll add some of my improved indi's when I am done....

Cheers 

If you don't mind me adding to your work...

Reason: