Can any one HELP to find an error in an EA?

Any one can help me who knows mql programming? I made an EA for MT4 the signals are the same in long and short, but in short way doesn't open any position at all, not in back test and not even on a live account. I checked everything but i dont know why doesnt open short. If anyone can help me in this I would appreciate it. There is the indicator what I use and the EA as well.
Files:
atrstopea.mq4  91 kb

+ there is the indicator what I use...
Files:

Someone please :D

pardon me sir, but it takes time to read two thousand sixty nine lines of code

plus entering into your head and understand it

and above all to understand the EA Builder

so please be patient

have you checked if Long And Short is allow to trade

Yes I have checked it it long and short. Ok I'll be patient, Thank you guys

janika86:
Yes I have checked it it long and short. Ok I'll be patient, Thank you guys

Again an EABuilder ....
I see the code and have to say again.... What a badly written EA.

The common errors we discussed before in EA's build with EABuilders (other topics) we can find also in this EA

and if i or someone else is making your EA working the way it should be you still not be able to make EA's yourself

Why not ask your broker ironfx who supplied you this EABuilder what the problem is your EA is not open short

deVries:

Again an EABuilder ....
I see the code and have to say again.... What a badly written EA.

The common errors we discussed before in EA's build with EABuilders (other topics) we can find also in this EA

and if i or someone else is making your EA working the way it should be you still not be able to make EA's yourself

Why not ask your broker ironfx who supplied you this EABuilder what the problem is your EA is not open short

They say they dont have staff for checking this.

janika86:

They say they dont have staff for checking this.

So you have to do it yourself, that means learn to code

or ask every time you make EA's with this EABuilder someone else

This forum helps people who code themselves, you don't code yourself using this stupid EABuilder

Can you display the lines where Short trade has to be opend ?? and tell what happens there ??

You have a few problems right here, starting with those if statements in quotation marks...

// Trading code starts here 
if (TradeOrAlert) {
// Check conditions
if ( ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  <  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) ) 
   {  CLOSESHORT(Symbol()) ;}
if ( ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  >  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) ) 
   {  CLOSELONG(Symbol()) ;}
if (  ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  >  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) 
   && ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  >  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) ) 
   {  SELL(Symbol(),S_Symbol_LS_0,S_Symbol_TP_0,S_Symbol_SL_0,S_Symbol_TS_0,"if (  ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,NRTR_ATR_STOP, 14, 1,0,1)  >  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,NRTR_...") ;}
if (  ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  <  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) 
   && ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,1)  <  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_H1,"NRTR_ATR_STOP", 14, 1,0,0) ) ) 
   {  BUY(Symbol(),B_Symbol_LS_0,B_Symbol_TP_0,B_Symbol_SL_0,B_Symbol_TS_0,"if (  ( iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,NRTR_ATR_STOP, 14, 1,0,1)  <  iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_M15,NRT...") ;}

So is this works now? Sorry but i made this with molanis I dont really know programming language...

Reason: