Need a scapling EA

Hello everyone,

I have developed supper robust zone-recovery expert, it can works as a server to protect all my orders, placed manually or by another expert adviser. The random exhaustive entry has shown it is supper stable, but still has some risk of loss.

Now I need some scapling EA, only to place orders, and let me expert to do the rest.

Do you have any suggestion of the EA or strategy?

My requirement is:

1. Moderate trade volume, 5-10 trade per day.

2. Across all currency pairs.

If you have any idea please let me know. Thank you very much!

I am having standard reply sorry - 

--------------------------

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

Ning Liu

I have developed supper robust zone-recovery expert, … but still has some risk of loss.

Now I need some scapling EA, only to place orders, and let me expert to do the rest.

1. Zone-recovery: Since 2009, hedging is not permitted for US traders.
              NFA Enforces FIFO Rule, Bans Forex Hedging in US Forex Accounts - Trading Heroes
              FAQ: FIFO in the Forex Market - BabyPips.com
    Zone-recovery: Same as
              Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually.

2. Standard reply: You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. Beg at
      Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) - Trade FX - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum
      Free coding for your trading system.. - Easy Trading Strategy - General - MQL5 programming forum I will code & automate your strategy for free - Options Trading Strategies - General - MQL5 programming forum

3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Thank you for your reply.

FIFO is not a problem, i simply can put stop-loss to kill the loss order and double the size and replace a new opposite order. Equally effective. Of course, if hedging is allowed, i have much more choice to arrange the grid. It is not an issue.

Whether it blow my account, it is only in theory. Martingale is surely win in theory and will bow my account also in theory. Money management is the key. Anyway, MM is the key for any strategy.

I am looking hard to search simple and effective scapling. zone-recovery is very tolerant to error....

Reason: