Indicators: Tipu CCI

Tipu CCI:

I have modified the original code for Tipu CCI published in the Market by removing the compatibility with Tipu Panel. This version of Tipu CCI is for learning purposes and is open for anyone who is interested in developing an Expert Advisor using this indicator.

Here is an example of how to use Tipu CCI in an Expert Advisor.

//---signal
int iSignal = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Tipu CCI","",14,PRICE_TYPICAL,0,0,"",1,5,clrNONE,clrNONE,"",false,false,1,false,false,false,4,0);
//---trend
int iTrend = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Tipu CCI","",14,PRICE_TYPICAL,0,0,"",1,5,clrNONE,clrNONE,"",false,false,1,false,false,false,5,0);

//---method#1
if(iSignal == OP_BUY) //buy signal, for sell signal use OP_SELL
if(iTrend == OP_BUY)  //buy trend, for sell trend use OP_SELL

//---method#2
bool bBuy = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Tipu CCI","",14,PRICE_TYPICAL,0,0,"",1,5,clrNONE,clrNONE,"",false,false,1,false,false,false,6,0);
bool bSell = iCustom(_Symbol,_Period,"Tipu CCI","",14,PRICE_TYPICAL,0,0,"",1,5,clrNONE,clrNONE,"",false,false,1,false,false,false,7,0);

Author: Kaleem Haider

Automated-Trading :

Tipu CCI :

Author: Kaleem Haider

what should I do

hi it's seems very good for entry trades, i will try it ..btw is it modified from CCI based... 

Queensha GD:
hi it's seems very good for entry trades, i will try it ..btw is it modified from CCI based... 
Hello, thank you for supporting my work.  What do you mean by modified from CCI based? 

Kaleem Haider:
Hello, thank you for supporting my work.  What do you mean by modified from CCI based? 

i mean is ... is it modified from base on CCI ?

btw in your experience what the best input and timeframe for this indicator..

Queensha GD:

i mean is ... is it modified from base on CCI ?

btw in your experience what the best input and timeframe for this indicator..

I am sorry I do not understand the first question, Tipu CCI is a modified version of the standard CCI function, that you can also access using iCCI(.....) in your development.  The end result of Tipu CCI and iCCI is the same,

the best input and time frame is the default setting according to my unstructured research.

Kaleem Haider:

I am sorry I do not understand the first question, Tipu CCI is a modified version of the standard CCI function, that you can also access using iCCI(.....) in your development.  The end result of Tipu CCI and iCCI is the same,

the best input and time frame is the default setting according to my unstructured research.

yes i mean is a modified version of the standard CCI ... ahh oke...the result of Tipu CCI and iCCi is the same...so in this case difference is only on draw graphical.. am i true ?
best input default and Timeframe with H1 ?

Queensha GD:

yes i mean is a modified version of the standard CCI ... ahh oke...the result of Tipu CCI and iCCi is the same...so in this case difference is only on draw graphical.. am i true ?
best input default and Timeframe with H1 ?

there are many differences, including more buffers, signal/trend buffers, graphical plot, alert options, etc.  You will find the details of the additional features in the code.  Indicator performance varies according to symbols volatility per time frame.  You may consider trying major pairs on higher time frames (H1 to D1) for a start.

hi! I know when to send the order by used this indicator.  but I don't know when to close the order. could you give me some suggestion?

wongping:
hi! I know when to send the order by used this indicator.  but I don't know when to close the order. could you give me some suggestion?

It all depends on the market condition.  A simple method is closing at 1% profit.  You can also try ATR, support and resistance.  If you are lucky to have hopped on the trend, you may consider keeping the trade for longer time.

double q1=iCustom(NULL,0,"Tipu CCI",0,1);
   double q2=iCustom(NULL,0,"Tipu CCI",1,1);

int signal;
   if(q1 < q2) signal=1;// open buy
   if(q2 < q1) signal=2;// open sell
Reason: