Experts: Very Blonde System

Very Blonde System:

The Expert waits the price to have a strong fluctuation of x pips in y minutes and then it opens a reverse position with a grid of limits position to reinforce it.

Very Blonde System

Author: Bluesky

hi

idont know why it not work with me

q8m2002:

hi

idont know why it not work with me

Be nice to see the set file for the test you are showing here. I can not come close to duplicating this

Pheniox

EURJPY - M1

PeriodX - 60

Limit - 1000

Grid - 1500

LockDown - 0

Again, just take this EA for an understanding on how much you can expose yourself... this EA is very simple... it is totally Martingale!

It seems this EA has been developed for 5 digit after decimal point. As mine is four digit, I've tried with these parameters set at the beggining of the source-code:

extern int PeriodX = 60;
extern int Limit = 100;

extern int Grid = 150;
extern int Amount = 4;

extern int LockDown = 0;
int Slippage = 5;

Hi, it's nice expert, but I have problems with back testing EUR/USD from 2004. (I have full history and works fine with other experts)

First order is in 2008.10.22 06:29. <----Why that?

Hi there. I keep on getting a ordersend error 131 after a couple of trades. Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks. :)

Blooper1980:

Hi there. I keep on getting a ordersend error 131 after a couple of trades. Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks. :)

Hi!! Yes sure. Actually this EA was planned for a minilot account. Just take off one zero from the input parameters (a part from periodX):

PeriodX - 60

Limit - 100

Grid - 150

Again guys, this EA is just for "experimental" purposes.. and it works better on a EURJPY!!

Take Care!

D

Hi

Thanks for sharing ea. But i can't get it to work on a back test. Using ibfx demo. Can you please share .set files for ea?

it is good in back test, but it is too danger some time blow whole balance, could you use stop loss. overall if one careful and understand trend retracement it is good ea

I like to trade the news with it, Is there can I adjust how many hedges it enters, I want to martingale twice only or maybe once

Or six on the NFP news if you are expecting big news

Reason: