how to withdraw my money

I have deposited 200 dolars in algotrade_man server 1 and the server shows my equity 200. but when i go to withdrawal page it says "Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned moneyon your account"

now I can't withdraw the money i have deposited?

why? can u help me?

What is algotrade_man server 1?

Did you deposit money to mql5 account to buy the services (to subscribe to the Signals, to buy Market products) from this portal?
Or you deposited money to some broker to your account with them to trade? If yes so ask broker.

---------------

and you may read this thread (I think - it may be similar issue) - Wrong deposit

snajafi:
I have deposited 200 dolars in algotrade_man server 1 and the server shows my equity 200. but when i go to withdrawal page it says "Withdrawal unavailable: 
  1. no earned moneyon your account"

now I can't withdraw the money i have deposited?

why? can u help me?

The 'no earned money in your account' message means that you deposited in your MQL5 account, instead of your broker account.

You have things mixed up as Sergey told you, MQL5 account has nothing to do with forex trading, so the only way to withdraw that money is to contact the Service Desk (left on your profile page).

I am Mohamed Aazam... (113521)

I made the payment of $12 from my account with my VISA card 4594 **** **** 4312 on 19.03.2021

this amount reflects in the Trading platform, but I cannot use that amount for any other purpose...

I was misguided by your company person to deposit this amount to activate the account amount for trading...

Since it is not in use, I want to withdraw this amount and like to know the status of this $12 to benefit me in any manner.

Kindly respond to my

Email : <...>

Mobile <...>

BAAZAM:

I am Mohamed Aazam... (113521)

I made the payment of $12 from my account with my VISA card 4594 **** **** 4312 on 19.03.2021

this amount reflects in the Trading platform, but I cannot use that amount for any other purpose...

I was misguided by your company person to deposit this amount to activate the account amount for trading...

Since it is not in use, I want to withdraw this amount and like to know the status of this $12 to benefit me in any manner.

Kindly respond to my

Email : <...>

Mobile <...>

If you deposited your money to your trading account and this money reflects in the trading platform (MT4 or MT5 trading account) so you should ask your broker about to withdraw this money.

If you deposited some money to your mql5 forum profile so it is not related to the trading in anyway (Because MetaQuotes is not a broker).
No any person could misguide you about it (because everybody knows the differences between mql5 forum profile money and trading account money with broker).

Just to remind (reposting from some other thread):

---------------- 

It means: you deposited to your mql5 forum account without reading the rules how to withdraw?
Why? Are you sending your money to everywhere without reading the rules how to get the money back?
You have a lot of money ...
[joking]

------------

3. Withdraw from Account 

Warning: there is a set of conditions which might prevent withdrawal.

The problem The solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Register as a seller
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

MQL5.community users can deposit to their accounts in several different ways. However, withdrawal is possible for quite a few of them! In addition, the fraud protection system does not allow to transfer funds from one payment system to another using the MQL5.community website as an intermediary.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Want my money back

Sergey Golubev, 2019.03.22 13:21

If you deposited some money to your forum mql5 account in mistaken way so write to the service desk (this link) explaining them your mistake, and ask them to allow you to withdraw it.

Payments and payment methods
Payments and payment methods
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Services offer great opportunities for traders as well as for the developers of applications for the MetaTrader terminal. In this article, we explain how payments for MQL5 services are performed, how the earned money can be withdraw, and how the operation security is ensured.

I want to withdraw my money from the pluton500 desktop application which is connected with the mql5. How can i do it? 

I am waiting for an answer.

1331824585:

I want to withdraw my money from the pluton500 desktop application which is connected with the mql5. How can i do it? 

I am waiting for an answer.

Don't confuse your MT5 broker trading account with your MQL5 account, if you want to withdraw your trading account money, contact your broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Don't confuse your MT5 broker trading account with your MQL5 account, if you want to withdraw your trading account money, contact yo

I can not find him. He does no answer to the phone.  

1331824585:

I can not find him. He does no answer to the phone.  

Then contact their regulating authority and your lawyer.

We can't help you here I am afraid, Metaquotes is the company that is licensing the trading software to the brokers, nothing more.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then contact their regulating authority and your lawyer.

We can't help you here I am afraid, Metaquotes is the company that is licensing the trading software to the brokers, nothing more.

so, i have lost my money. is there any possibility to transfer the money, if they exist and if the desktop application is correct, to you?
Reason: