Experts: MARTINGALE VI HYBRID - page 2

I try this in live account, no execution yet! Any suggestion?

Napoleon Bay Asen:
I try this in live account, no execution yet! Any suggestion?

It is best to test the robot on a demo account first,Live trading and demo trading are different from each other,If you have not tested the robot on a demo account first you will not know what to expect,You can get to a situation where the price will be against you and the robot will open a lot of trades, wait for a software update, and then check the robot on  demo account.

If you insist on continuing trading in a live account, do not exceed 0.01 Lot.

Aharon Tzadik:

It is best to test the robot on a demo account first,Live trading and demo trading are different from each other,If you have not tested the robot on a demo account first you will not know what to expect,You can get to a situation where the price will be against you and the robot will open a lot of trades, wait for a software update, and then check the robot on  demo account.

If you insist on continuing trading in a live account, do not exceed 0.01 Lot.

Yes Hello, I run it demo and live, don't worry about it. The live account is a cent account intended to test live trading. no execution yet after  8hrs. I also change the magic #. 

<Deleted>

Hi,

I backtested and I think the result is good. However, when I run it in demo account with account USD 10k, using 0.01 lot in 4 pairs, it doesnt want to open new position after the previous position closed.

Error message is "invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" and other message is "invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function".

I think this martingale EA has very good potential and simple settings. It will be good idea, I think, to open both buy and sell at the same time and let the EA do the martingale job.

Ronny:

Hi,

I backtested and I think the result is good. However, when I run it in demo account with account USD 10k, using 0.01 lot in 4 pairs, it doesnt want to open new position after the previous position closed.

Error message is "invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" and other message is "invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function".

I think this martingale EA has very good potential and simple settings. It will be good idea, I think, to open both buy and sell at the same time and let the EA do the martingale job.

Hello

When you work with  a daily timeframe you will receive a trade every 24 hours at 12 pm each time, to get more trades you will need to work with several pairs and a different magic number for each pair,or a smaller time frame, the lower the time frame, the higher the frequency of trades.

The main problem with martingale is the multiple trades that lead to account deletion because there is a huge drawdown, the goal is reducing trades and earning and not losing because of multiple trades and the need to invest huge sums of money,

In any case wait for the code  update.

Aharon Tzadik:

Hello

When you work with  a daily timeframe you will receive a trade every 24 hours at 12 pm each time, to get more trades you will need to work with several pairs and a different magic number for each pair,or a smaller time frame, the lower the time frame, the higher the frequency of trades.

The main problem with martingale is the multiple trades that lead to account deletion because there is a huge drawdown, the goal is reducing trades and earning and not losing because of multiple trades and the need to invest huge sums of money,

In any case wait for the code  update.

Hi.

I use M15 as timeframe and work with 4 pairs. I already set different magic number for each pair. But, I keep getting the error message every 15 minutes on "invalid lots amount for OrderSend function" and "invalid lots amount for FreeMarginCheck function". I will wait for your code update, then.

I bought n hybrid but i cant execute in my account for more than 1 hour not a single trade has been placed

73517:
I bought n hybrid but i cant execute in my account for more than 1 hour not a single trade has been placed

You should try to work with several pairs of currencies - up to 10, if you have too many currency pairs, you will not be able to handle your trades, and if you work within an hour time frame you will be able to trade only every hour,if you work with 4 hour time frame you will have a trade every 4 hours and so on...,but only if you have coditions to trade,

Keep in mind that sometimes your broker limits your trades.

Aharon Tzadik:

You should try to work with several pairs of currencies - up to 10, if you have too many currency pairs, you will not be able to handle your trades, and if you work within an hour time frame you will be able to trade only every hour,if you work with 4 hour time frame you will have a trade every 4 hours and so on...,but only if you have coditions to trade,

Keep in mind that sometimes your broker limits your trades.

But i tried every time frame and several pairs of currenies but still not a single trade has been place from your ea
Reason: