Roffild's Library - page 5

49f89v:

I have never gotten this error before "old build 2122 of tester agent":  ***

Any ideas?

tests do not pass.

Though Roffild has been kind enough to share . its horrible that he has not given any information on how to use his private library . i believe this were his private research and they have completely no documentation on how to reproduce his research.

it would be helpful. Anything you try out from this roffild library most likely will give you an error. if you want users to follow your research provide simple documentation on how to use it.

For Example : How do you run the RandomForest EA  or MLP tests ? if you try to run it on Strategy Tester you get an error . " Initialization file does not exist "  . Just simple steps . How to train it and run it, for example. 

Maybe this year it will be possible to collect all the pieces into a single library...

Hello, I am having some problems to run the sample code, apparently it is not being possible to load python3.dll. The variable path is as follows: "C: \\ Users \\ lucas \\ anaconda3". I did the installation according to the README file and copying the files to the MQL5 folder.

Hello.
I am currently setting up AWS with reference to MetaTrader 5 Agents & AWS EC2.
At this time, I would like to use an instance store (NVMe SSD) instead of EBS, but I do not know how to build it.
Please let me know how to do this.

Hi,
 Thank you for the great effort.

I would like to know if your pythonDLL wrapper can give access to call and get output of any/all MQL5 built-in functions using python code?

For example, can i call this ChartScreenshot() MQL function from python and save the chart output to a local folder?

If you can point out to me, where in your repo relevant examples are like this in python, it would be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards,
Dilip

Hi Roffild,

I am using your setup for AWS EC2 agents very extensively and its a life changer!

Usually I am starting around 6 instances with 1152 CPU's to support in all backtesting. Only thing I am still trying to figure out is if there is a possible setup on EC2 where we use automated fixed IP's or potentially the loadbalancer to not having to change the agents in MT5 everytime we load new EC2 instances? Have you perhaps found any way to support this already?

Thnx!

Lucas

You can use the AWS API to get a list of domains or IPs of running servers. And use this list to generate MT5 config.

You can use a local transparent proxy to forward ports from MT5 to AWS.

Strategy Optimization - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
Strategy Optimization - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Strategy Tester allows you to test and optimize trading strategies ( Expert Advisors ) before using them for live trading. During testing, an...
Reason: