Roffild's Library - page 2

Added MLPDataFile class for Python to the library.

buildall_and_tests.py - The script builds all components of the library and run tests.

MQL5 (MetaTrader): Machine Learning, Random Forest, Java, Apache Spark, AWS for Forex, CFD and Futures
  • roffild.com
I am known to the MQL5 community by the name of Roffild and this is my open source library for MQL5. An attempt to implement the features on MQL5, which have long become the standard for popular programming languages. Each file has one idea. The library is replenished as needed for new capabilities. Few people tried to put the project in...

MetaTrader 5 (MQL5) + Python 3 DLL
  • roffild.com
The main idea and the difference of this wrapper: a data exchange between the MQL and Python via pre-created function. This is the fastest and most reliable data exchange method. There is no time spent on parsing and compiling Python code that appears when using eval(). The class name does not matter, because the reflection of the functions is...

Fixed crash tester on build 2025 due to PythonDLL.

Please check private messages @Roffild Thanks!

Now run status PythonDLL checked:

if globals().get('__PythonDLL__'):
    print('run in MetaTrader')
elif __name__ == '__main__':
    print('run as script')

Hi, first of all thanks for your awesome libraries.

I have a problem when importing a module in python. I tried with a basic example (where getDouble only returns [1.], for example) and it works perfectly. When adding

import pandas as pd
 at the top of the python file, it stops working. It gets stuck at 
python.eval(_PyCode_, true)

Is this normal? Could you help me overcome this problem?

Thank you very much.

@lo.zed, download the update.

Switching to simple GIL, because many popular Python libraries are not compatible with the sub-interpreter.

If necessary, you can build with PYTHONDLL_SUBINTERPRETERS.
MetaTrader 5 (MQL5) + Python 3 DLL for Forex, CFD and Futures
  • roffild.com
Use MetaTrader with Python 3 on financial stock exchanges, Forex, CFD and Futures. From MetaTrader, you can get quotes in Python, but no complete connection between them. This post is one of the developers (RU). The main idea and the difference of this wrapper: a data exchange between the MQL and Python via pre-created function. This is the...

Roffild:
@lo.zed, download the update.

all good now!

Thanks

Again PythonDLL update

Some use sys.stderr.write(), but if there is no console, sys.stderr = None. I had to make a stub.
Reason: