Subscribing to signal - broker, VPS

Ok, so I've subscribed to two signals but often missing on some trades - one cost me $80.

I know one option is to have my trade account with the same broker as the signal.

But can I still use a VPS from MQL5.com or should it be with the broker ?

Thanks. Andrew.

Yes, use a VPS from MQL5.com

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copy signal & tablet android

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.02.28 13:16

You can only turn off your PC, if you have implemented a VPS (Virtual Hosting) service.

The easiest way is through the MT platform, using the integrated MQL5 solution.

Right click on your account number of your Navigator window and Register a Virtual Server:

And this is from MetaQuotes - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Tell me, please, ways how to reduce delays to subscribers if the average transaction is 7-10 points?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.27 00:08

As an option, use MetaTrader Hosting on the nearest server to your broker and with trading robots:

• The robot will conduct the transaction as quickly as possible
  • Your terminal will receive the response from the trading server as quickly as possible
  • Also quickly (usually less than 1 ms) the terminal will deliver a signal to our Cloud network
  • subscribers who sit on vps hosting will instantly receive signals and quickly replicate them on their brokers

The question is asked absolutely correctly. It is the signal provider that is responsible for most of the initial delays. And if the provider uses home Internet, then the delay it makes to dozens (God forbid hundreds) milliseconds is already very difficult to fix even high-speed virtual servers of subscribers.

Therefore, providers who want to get more subscribers and show less slip, it is critically important to transfer their robots to vps hosting.

Of course, if the provider uses manual trading, then vps does not help.

Sergey Golubev:
Yes, use a VPS from MQL5.com

Thanks Sergey.

I already use a MQL VPS. 

My question was twofold.

When subscribing to a signal, should my trade account be with the same broker as the provider?

Should I use a VPS provided by that broker also, or is MQL VPS ok?

andrew4789:

Thanks Sergey.

I already use a MQL VPS. 

My question was twofold.

When subscribing to a signal, should my trade account be with the same broker as the provider?

Should I use a VPS provided by that broker also, or is MQL VPS ok?

It is recommending for your account to be on same broker with the signal provider (in case the signal provider is using scalping for example).
It is not obligatory, it is just recommendation only.

Besides, there is recommendation for signal providers to use MQL VPS.
And for subscribers as well (to use MQL VPS).

So, when you are selecting the signal to subscribe - it is good to know: the signal provider is using MQL VPS or not. If not so he can miss some trades ... you will miss some trades ... the signal to open the trade will not be going - from his Metatrader - to his broker and - to you by ms seconds ...

---------------

Example (related question and reply):

Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server

Christian Schuller, 2017.10.24 07:48

Hi,

I want to check latency between my VPS and broker's server.

Is there a free program?

Can you recommend one?

Or what other way do you know to check the latency?

Kind regards

Program to check latency between VPS and broker's server

Fernando Carreiro, 2017.10.24 12:06

Just left-click on the Connection Status icon in the bottom right of MetaTrader and you will see a pop-up context menu showing you the latency values of various Servers available for your Broker. Then you can select the fastest one to your liking. You can also re-scan as values may fluctuate.

MetaTrader 4

MetaTrader 5

hi i subscribe any signal but developer dont activ.how can i give back my money ??

Naser Abdollahpoor:

hi i subscribe any signal but developer dont activ.how can i give back my money ??

It is the information which I found (I did not check it sorry ... it is the information only):

Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.27 10:43

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

thanks and how can i withdraw my deposit money from mql accuont ???

Naser Abdollahpoor:
thanks and how can i withdraw my deposit money from mql accuont ???

From your forum account?
Read this part of the article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw 

----------------

I want to say the following - usually (niormally) the people are trying to read everything (especially the rules of the services and how to withdraw) because they are sending/depositing some more to somewhere.
Of course, there are some people who did noit care about ... why? because the money is coming by itself as a rain to their pocket.
But if you are going to deposit to somewhere or to use something - read the rules first.

MQL5.community Payment System
MQL5.community Payment System
  • www.mql5.com
Internal payment system was initially created in MQL5.community for payment of fees to authors of Articles. But the community's life does not stay still, and plenty of services, useful for traders and implying commodity-money relations between two parties, has emerged on the web-site since the launch of the payment system: Market — A store of...
Reason: