Copy signal & tablet android

Can the signal come to my  tablet ( which of course it is connected to the internet) without my pc to be open??

Eleni Anna Branou:
Yes, but you can't have your tablet 24/7 open, so it is advisable to use a VPS hosting.

How can i do it?   I have already subscribed to a signal. I have connected tablet &pc via mqid.

But when i close my pc no signal come to my tablet 

107107TE: Can the signal come to my  tablet ( which of course it is connected to the internet) without my pc to be open??
No, you cannot copy or follow signals with an iOS or Android app on a tablet - only tablets that run normal Windows with the Normal Desktop Version of the MetaTrader Terminal Application!

You can however, be a Signal Provider while trading manually on an iOS or Android MetaTrader app.

Alternatively use a 3rd Party VPS running a full MetaTrader Terminal Application or use MetaQuotes Virtual Hosting service instead.

107107TE:

How can i do it?   I have already subscribed to a signal. I have connected tablet &pc via mqid.

But when i close my pc no signal come to my tablet 

You need to apply for VPS, for you to receive signals even when your pc is closed. There are many VPS hosting on the internet, and probably your broker is offering them too.

Thank you all

Fernando Carreiro:
No, you cannot copy or follow signals with an iOS or Android app on a tablet - only tablets that run normal Windows with the Normal Desktop Version of the Application!

Yuo can however, be a Signal Provider while trading manually on an iOS or Android MetaTrader app.

Fernardo is absolutely right !!!

I didn't get the problem exactly. You can only set up your signal subscription though your PC and use a VPS service for uninterrupted copying, but you can monitor the trades that open by the signal though your Android or iOS MT platform. 

You cannot set up the signal subscription, through your Android or iOS device, as Fernardo mentioned above. 

You can only turn off your PC, if you have implemented a VPS (Virtual Hosting) service.

The easiest way is through the MT platform, using the integrated MQL5 solution.

Right click on your account number of your Navigator window and Register a Virtual Server:

Hola me pueden recomendar un tutorial para poner a trabajar ese vos y gracias

Jose Miguel: Hola me pueden recomendar un tutorial para poner a trabajar ese vos y gracias

https://www.mql5.com/es/forum

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.
Reason: