VPS execution speeds

Am I right in thinking that if I have a MQL5 VPS in NEW York and the single provider also uses a MQL5 VPS in New York, that I will get faster execution speeds than if the provider's VPS in New York communicates with my own (non MQL5) VPS in New York? Or no difference? Thanks.

riddell:
Am I right in thinking that if I have a MQL5 VPS in NEW York and the single provider also uses a MQL5 VPS in New York, that I will get faster execution speeds than if the provider's VPS in New York communicates with my own (non MQL5) VPS in New York? Or no difference? Thanks.

Yes, it is right:
if you both on MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 (and especially if you are on one VPS server and on one same broker) so it is much more faster.

And this is from MetaQuotes - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Tell me, please, ways how to reduce delays to subscribers if the average transaction is 7-10 points?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.01.27 00:08

As an option, use MetaTrader Hosting on the nearest server to your broker and with trading robots:

• The robot will conduct the transaction as quickly as possible
  • Your terminal will receive the response from the trading server as quickly as possible
  • Also quickly (usually less than 1 ms) the terminal will deliver a signal to our Cloud network
  • subscribers who sit on vps hosting will instantly receive signals and quickly replicate them on their brokers

The question is asked absolutely correctly. It is the signal provider that is responsible for most of the initial delays. And if the provider uses home Internet, then the delay it makes to dozens (God forbid hundreds) milliseconds is already very difficult to fix even high-speed virtual servers of subscribers.

Therefore, providers who want to get more subscribers and show less slip, it is critically important to transfer their robots to vps hosting.

Of course, if the provider uses manual trading, then vps does not help.

riddell:

That is not certain, but you will be having a very good result if both you and the signal provider use MQL5 New York VPS servers.

Reason: