Indicators: FX5_NeelyElliotWave - page 2

Hi

Could you please modify this indicator so that both low and high of the timeframe t(i) are shown on the t(i) in the order of precedence. That would be better.

Regards

Great job! this indicator is a very good trading tool.

Lots of things happen when using this tool, first when i used it on strategy tester, it was 100% accurate, but when it came back to the live market it was so slow, doesn't even have an idea what is going on.

only on one occasion did it give me accurate analysis like it does when testing it's strategy and i discovered that it was when i changed server that the accuracy came up. Now the question is how would one get to make sure its up to date in analysis and forecast?

Is there any way to get broker server for more accurate analysis? Is there an updated version of FX5_NellyElliotWave.mq4?

Hi,

Like Shilox said in his submission, the FX5_Elliott is but the best and among the fewest good indis in this website. It is infant it is almost 100% correct and accurate all the time, only that one needs to understand its projections and readings. It is in fact the main indicator on which my trade decisions are made is it, and i always find at the end of the trades that it is but correct, wise and good. It is just simply good. I personally have not gotten to read the main book written by Neely, on its principle but the way it worked on my demo, which i am now using on my live account is just amazing and the out come- lovely..

All we need to tell the writter- FX5 is that he MUST BE BLESSED by Almighty beyound BLESSINGS. He has written one of the very few indicators that has meaning and interpret that which it is meant to do. Thank you a Million and more. I attribute all my wining trades to you and your prowess. Thank you uncountable times

Like what Shillox said in his submission, I would accept and talk on one and leave one. I would not want to talk on the statement on this being 100% accurate as he said. Because, if it is, then it is a Holy Grail. Do I think anything is 100% in reality? I am not sure I ever known or seen such. But I think I would rather say it is the greatest indicator I have ever come across.

On his statement of it being slow, I would beg to disagree because it is never. The ‘daily wave’ closes and projects on the close of the daily candle. The ‘weekly Wave’ closes and project with the close of the weekly candle on Sunday night. So I do not agree and it has never happen that it will or has been slow. No. Also on Balflear saying it plots ‘crazy monowaves’, I think it has to do with his chart loading. It is from his end there. It seems his chart has not fully loaded. He should toggle in between TF so that his chart will load well.

My only fear in using this indicator, is in being able to understand it projections as it gives. I am saying this because FX5_Elliott is but the best and among the fewest good indicators out there. It is in fact. it is correct and accurate almost all the time, only that one needs to understand its projections and readings. It is in fact the main indicator on which all my trade decisions are made, and I always find at the end of the trades that it is but correct, wise and good. It is just simply good. I personally have not gotten to read the main book “Mastering Elliot Wave”, written by Glenn Neely himself, on its principle and usage but I have used this indicator for over a very long period of time. And from the way it worked on my demo, which I am now using on my live account is just amazing and the outcome- lovely.

I can only say that on reading the projection, one need to know and understand that it has “Reversal” and “Extension”. There are the ways it will show, you will understand that is it an Extension arm or a Reversal arm. Like me, I watch it on all my four pair to make up my mind on the actual reading

On the settings, I like to enable the CustomsDailyClose so that it will project on Mondays

All we need to tell the writer- FX5 is that Almighty will bless him beyond BLESSINGS. He has written one of the very few indicators that has the real meaning and interprets that which it is meant to do. I attribute all my winning trades to you and your prowess. Thank you uncountable times.

emmauk:

Like what Shillox said in his submission, I would accept and talk on one and leave one. I would not want to talk on the statement on this being 100% accurate as he said. Because, if it is, then it is a Holy Grail. Do I think anything is 100% in reality? I am not sure I ever known or seen such. But I think I would rather say it is the greatest indicator I have ever come across.

On his statement of it being slow, I would beg to disagree because it is.........

Emmauk,

Is the a way you can educate me/us on the use of this indicator?

Sent a PM about a couple of months now without response.

Thanks in advanec!

Sart #:
It is strange, but Neely said - data points sush as High and Low are not proper ones for Monowave plotting...
What do you thing, if such points would be tick's middle for chosen period ?

Regards.
S.D.

This is the answer from the man himself:

The discussion in Chapter 2 (pages 9-12) of Mastering Elliott Wave on plotting data is often misunderstood. When the book was written, access to market data was not what it is today - personal computers were in their infancy. With high, low, close cash data now easy to obtain on a daily (and even an intra-day) basis, the best way to track wave structure is to plot the high and low of each session (whether hourly, daily, weekly, etc.) in the order they occurred in real-time. That is the method I use for all NEoWave CHART services.

hope it helps.

Reason: