Experts: 10PIPS - page 2

Hi Aharon,i put the EA on GBPUSD H1  and XAUUSD H1.on GBPUSD it only opens sell positions and on gold only opens buy positions.

Does EA need any adjustment or am i doing some thing wrong?

Meanwhile i am using it since yesterday.

moha27844:

Hi Aharon,i put the EA on GBPUSD H1  and XAUUSD H1.on GBPUSD it only opens sell positions and on gold only opens buy positions.

Does EA need any adjustment or am i doing some thing wrong?

Meanwhile i am using it since yesterday.

First of all, you always have to execute back test and upload the best result on the screen. If you do not do this, then it is best not to work with robots-EA's.

Regarding to the trades: If you say you have both buy and sell then the robot EA works fine

Aharon Tzadik:

First of all, you always have to execute back test and upload the best result on the screen. If you do not do this, then it is best not to work with robots-EA's.

Regarding to the trades: If you say you have both buy and sell then the robot EA works fine

Ofcourse it is on my demo Acc,my problem is:on GBPUSD only sell------on XAUUSD on buy.

There is no buy and sell on one pair.

moha27844:

on GBPUSD only sell------on XAUUSD on buy.

There is no buy and sell on one pair. 

Thank you for sharing with us this important information, wait for more trades , the robot EA works fine.

EA on this page,please.

blessing.mufish:
EA on this page,please.

What are you talking about?

Automated-Trading:

10PIPS:

Author: Aharon Tzadik

Hi dude 1 ask, im already using ur EA, this EA open trades automatically or just give the signals for open manually?

16167458:
Hi dude 1 ask, im already using ur EA, this EA open trades automatically or just give the signals for open manually?

Hello

This EA trades independently and automatically.

Hi Aharon, I'm back testing your EA and I find it very useful. I have 1 question, why is it that I cannot change the lot size from 0.01 to 0.02 or higher? Please show how. Thanks

Fraherni:
Hi Aharon, I'm back testing your EA and I find it very useful. I have 1 question, why is it that I cannot change the lot size from 0.01 to 0.02 or higher? Please show how. Thanks

Hello

You need to increase initial deposit or set "MaximumRisk=0" and use any lotsize you want.

Reason: