Transferring activated EA to another machine without consuming activation allowance

Hello,

I have bought an EA and it allows me to activate it to 5 devices. I have activated it to my primary device and it has 4 left.

I plan to purchase a VPS and plan to transfer the indicator to the said device (VPS).

My question is, how do I transfer the EA to the newer device (VPS) without consuming the activation allowance.

What this means is that when I download the EA to another device (VPS) and remove the EA from the old device the activation allowance will still be 4 instead of 3.

Thanks.

BobyGill:

Hello,

I have bought an EA and it allows me to activate it to 5 devices. I have activated it to my primary device and it has 4 left.

I plan to purchase a VPS and plan to transfer the indicator to the said device (VPS).

My question is, how do I transfer the EA to the newer device (VPS) without consuming the activation allowance.

What this means is that when I download the EA to another device (VPS) and remove the EA from the old device the activation allowance will still be 4 instead of 3.

Thanks.

This will not work I think. Activation consumes and cannot be transferred.

Reason: